Trusted Contributor

@Tatanoo46 wrote:

I was so bummed when I saw that Alberti was subbing for David tonight. Then low and behold I turned it in and there was Carolyn. Made my day. I was so happy as I really like this show, but with Alberti over emoting I knew I would have to forgo watching.

I Like both Alberti and Carolyn and of course David.  I had forgotten about it as out for the evening (a rare event in my life)  Looking forward to David returning from his well deserved vacation.

Esteemed Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

@Tatanoo46 wrote:

I was so bummed when I saw that Alberti was subbing for David tonight. Then low and behold I turned it in and there was Carolyn. Made my day. I was so happy as I really like this show, but with Alberti over emoting I knew I would have to forgo watching.

I Like both Alberti and Carolyn and of course David.  I had forgotten about it as out for the evening (a rare event in my life)  Looking forward to David returning from his well deserved vacation.

@Miss Pepsi   I miss David when he is not on.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Flamom wrote:

When Alberti first came to the Q he was wonderful.  Now he's just like all the other hyperbolic, slicksters that make me change the channel. The Q management must be at the root of the problem. 

-----------------

I agree!  I can still watch him for bits at a time....when he is alone!  He is almost delirious when hosting with Kerstin or Rachel!!  Don't know where Q management got the idea that presentation style is a positive selling point!