Esteemed Contributor

Re: Down Home With David!

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette wrote:

Shaking things up with the hosts is one thing, now if they will only shake things up and bring in some new, exciting products for the hosts to present!!!

------------------

Exactly what I was thinking!! New shows for hosts are fine, but if the same old items are being sold, the only change is the title of the show and/or the name of the host!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@mzmaree wrote:

Probably a synonym for “Southern Living”. 

exactly

Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

Does anyone know if David's cook show is being dropped on Wednesday night ?

@BeccaLou: I don't think so. He mentioned he'll see everyone on Wednesday. Why? Have you heard otherwise?

Esteemed Contributor

At least they are starting to change things up. I give them credit for that as QVC has gotten beyond stale. Now hopefully it is just more than a name change and/or host change.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I will watch unless it is all cleaning items and the daily TSV.  I hope it is really a new theme and new items.   I don't care if they name shows for the host or not.  It is the content of the show that interests me.  

Respected Contributor

No it just seems weird that he was on again tonight at 8:00 p.m. 1-6-2019, and another new show for him on Thursday 1-10-2019. And Mary, David and now Stacy all have cook show and Mary mentioned yesterday that she is going to be on a mixed show with David about cooking. How much can he handle being on his feet that much in one week. I think next to MaryBeth he's one of the oldest on the Q.So I thought maybe someone else heard of a change in venue's for him. He seem preocupied and bord on his Sunday show. I also seem him openig alot of Today special value 's, and furniture also. And now at home with David show.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

QVC is really shaking things and people up, which is good because they'd definitely become stale.  I bet the employees at the Q are really atwitter over it all.

@Kachina624

While QVC  definitely needed to make some changes and change up hosts, even more important, I wish they would bring in some new and unique merchandise

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Down Home With David!

[ Edited ]

@BeccaLou wrote:

No it just seems weird that he was on again tonight at 8:00 p.m. 1-6-2019, and another new show for him on Thursday 1-10-2019. And Mary, David and now Stacy all have cook show and Mary mentioned yesterday that she is going to be on a mixed show with David about cooking. How much can he handle being on his feet that much in one week. I think next to MaryBeth he's one of the oldest on the Q.So I thought maybe someone else heard of a change in venue's for him. He seem preocupied and bord on his Sunday show. I also seem him openig alot of Today special value 's, and furniture also. And now at home with David show.

@BeccaLou

David has a nice personality but he seems too obsessed with product colors and provides little else about the products he presents...constantly going through the colors....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@BeccaLou wrote:

@BeccaLou

David has a nice personality but he seems too obsessed with product colors and provides little else about the products he presents

@BeccaLou  I think Jayne Treacy is older then David and has been there as long as Mary Beth.  She did leave for awhile but came back.  

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

Just heard an ad for a new show with David V airing on Thursdays. Down Home with David.  Sounds like a mixture of home decor, for the home products and gardening.

@PA Mom-mom   I don't know why, but this show sounds like a Country and Western show.   Maybe they will have David gallop in on a horse.  LOL   I love David so I personally am excited for him to be on more, but if he is going to talk about the TSV all hour, then I give up.