Respected Contributor

Yesterday i was following a thread that wondered what it would be like if only positive host comments were made here.  Today i cannot find it.  I do not remember who the OP was.  Does anyone know which thread i am talking about?  Was it completely removed?  What happened, or am i just looking in the wrong places.  I wish we could star threads we are following.  

Contributor
Respected Contributor

@Kittehsister wrote:

@Shawnie

Is this the thread?

"Question for Mod's?"

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/Question-for-Mod-s/m-p/3942805#M84714

No not that one.  It was started i think just yesterday.  And i could be wrong but I think someone commented about it being in Beauty.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, I've noticed that sometimes they do.  Usually there is a lock symbol placed next to a thread when no further comments can be added, but sometimes they just vanish.  

Honored Contributor

They do vanish from time to time.

Honored Contributor

Someone will post something that gets a mods nose out of joint and the thread will vaporize.LOL You have to be careful how you respond to threads here because it doesn't take much to offend another poster or have your post misunderstood.

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie  Could this be the thread to which you're referring? 

This post has been removed by QVC because it has become inappropriate

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Shawnie  Could this be the thread to which you're referring? 

This post has been removed by QVC because it has become inappropriate

I dont think so, it was shortly after that one was shut down.  I was just following and then i went to check what was being said it was gone.  It had a very catchy topic, something like "What if we all posted that the hosts?". Think maybe @Marp or @makena may have posted.  

Super Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@Kittehsister wrote:

@Shawnie

Is this the thread?

"Question for Mod's?"

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/Question-for-Mod-s/m-p/3942805#M84714

No not that one.  It was started i think just yesterday.  And i could be wrong but I think someone commented about it being in Beauty.  

Speaking of the thread about Chris P., I noticed the first thing David said to her when she was on ITKWD yesterday was how much he loved her hair up.  Also, the first thing Stacey said was how she knows everyone will miss Mary on ITKWD, but she hopes everyone in time will accept her in her new role.  I don't know if it is coincidental,  or if the hosts do read the posts, as there was one regarding Chris' hair the other day and one about Stacey being the replacement for Mary.  Both contained negative as well as positive comments.