Honored Contributor

Re: Disappointed

[ Edited ]

Oh Amy 🙄---- between her nicknames, her silliness, and the way she takes over the clothes modeling duties...I just grab my remote....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt    Who do you like?   I happen to like Amy.   She may be a bit chatty but she does a great job of presenting and she is the most stylish of all the hosts

Honored Contributor

Re: Disappointed

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:

@Spurt    Who do you like?   I happen to like Amy.   She may be a bit chatty but she does a great job of presenting and she is the most stylish of all the hosts

@Teddixat 

Who do I like----Leah, Pat, Carolyn, Dan, Katrina, Elise, Jayne Brown, Mary D, Mary Beth, Rick (with Valerie Parr Hill), Alberti hosting alone......Jennifer and Terri are okay, and the new host, Vanessa shows great promise! 

Totally agree, sure Amy and Kertin look stylish in clothes, but their presentation style is not to my liking.....--Here's some examples:Amy acts silly ---there's the impromptu chicken dance, or when she starts acting giggly she gets side tracked--then she stops giving product info--except for colors, or when she presented home decor she thought it was funny to switch the head's on the cookie jars---she put the reindeer's head on Santa's body, and put the Santa's head on the snowman's body--Neither I nor Vendor, Harry Slatkin, was amused-🙄Then there's her "pet names"-- I want the hosts to show personality but dont care for immaturity......I really wish QVC would give Katrina a chance to showcase her expertise and knowledge in fashion in prime time....JMHO

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

QUOTE: and the way she takes over the clothes modeling duties...I just grab my remote...

Ok, I thought it was just me who found Amy's "Modeling" antics extremely annoying - Seriously, is she a Host or a Model? Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

I like Amy, a lot. More than most other hosts. 

Valued Contributor

@Teddixat @Effie54  - I agree - I actually don't dislike any of the hosts enough to post insults about them.

Esteemed Contributor

I will take Amy any day over Jen C. or Sandra.....Jen C. has been hosting more and more clothing shows, SG,

IM, and Den& Co with Gary......i just end up turning the channel....but saving lots of $$$ ..ha.