Occasional Contributor

just watched Albany with Isaac for a few minutes but had to quit. I know the personalities of the hosts appeal to different audiences, but seriously she needs to dial it back a bit. Over the top - but not exactly in a good way...

Honored Contributor

Give the hosts a break!  They all have their styles.  We don't have to like all of them, all the time.

Super Contributor

I really enjoy her. Not digging the Herman Munster shoes though.  She almost tripped just now.    

Esteemed Contributor

Wasn't she just in a cast....thinking maybe she should be wearing a more sensible shoe....

Respected Contributor

That's why YOU have an OPTION.

Contributor

• @Adamlambert wrote:

I really enjoy her. Not digging the Herman Munster shoes though.  She almost tripped just now.    

Me too.  Someone recovering from a leg injury maybe should wear something lower in the heel.  Btw, love your handle.  Such a talented man.  
Honored Contributor

Re: Dial it back...

[ Edited ]

@sparklestar wrote:

That's why YOU have an OPTION.

True and I exercise my option NOT to watch every day... and pretty much all day every day...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I seriously try not to pay attention to the host or the vendor except for the product details they are giving.  Now, if they become so annoying I can't stand it, I will give up and leave.  I very seldom give up watching something I'm really interested in buying tho.  Right now, none of the clothing shows appeal to me since I don't need anything, so I don't even tune in if that's what's on the guide. 

Honored Contributor

Albany is quite the distraction, it was so peaceful on air and the forum when she was off. I don't like how loud and fast talking she is, but IMO that is just her seeling style.

Esteemed Contributor

The question is "what's she selling"?