Frequent Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@FishandSnail wrote:

I hope Katrina Szish was involved with this, since she was his main foil since she began at QVC.    But I'm sure Jane will make this about her somehow.

And well deserved if so. Jane Rudolph Treacy hosted the premiere of Dennis Basso Boutique on Saturday, December 4, 1993 at 10am ET, and dozens of other hours since his debut. I don't see how the other host's three years in the late night is relevant.

Well deserved because she was assigned his first show?

Give me a break.  If you had paid any attention to the way Basso interacts with the hosts (not just annoying Jane), you'd know his shows with Katrina Szish were the best because they were clearly the closes off-air. 

And for those who think I'm some Katrina Szish fangirl, I'm the one who caught flak for saying I found her a bit cold at times and didn't like her Christmas tree, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Access to the QVC database helps with providing that information. 

Honored Contributor

You must remember that all of these designers  are getting OLD... and doing shows could be difficult... time to move on to different designers and remember the past designers  with love and appreciation for their artistic work... 

Frequent Contributor

I love Dennis and love Louis as well. The quality and style of QVC now is unbelievable - poor and not tasteful at all. My closets are full of Louis and Dennis' clothes, thank God I purchased when I did. True designers! AND WHERE ARE THE BEAUTIFUL MODELS THEY HAD ON WITH THEM FOR YEARS? All of sudden they are gone. Very depressing - these two designers and the models conveyed such class.

Frequent Contributor

How horrible - all the classic designers. Do not purchase clothes on the Q anymore unless it is Dennis.

Frequent Contributor

This is heartbreaking - Louis, Bob and so little of Dennis.