Valued Contributor

I have contacted QVC twice this week about shipping delays. I truly hope QVC is not taking its customers for granted. The expectation that customers will remain loyal while receiving poor service might be wishful thinking on QVC’s part. Why not address the shipping delay problem rather than taking a chance of losing much of your long-term customer base? Ignoring the problem is a risky business model.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the same issue. I called Customer Service yesterday and requested that they cancel my L&L  order. It's been "in process" for 10 days yet there are reviews (all bad) on the item. She said that she could not cancel an order "in process". My order was actually "on delay". I stated that I did not receive any notification of that and those orders can usually can be cancelled. I frankly don't feel that QVC is being forthright in these situations and that is very disappointing. 

I know they aren’t. I was told on Saturday that the purse I ordered on 4/29 would “definitely be delivered on 5/13, definitely.” Well the 13th came and went and there still isn’t any shipping updates, but the In-Process updated to 5/13 with a ship date of 5/9 😤

I “definitely” feel like QVC is taking advantage of customer loyalty. They have never taken this long to process or ship items. The story I was given was that they are having issues printing shipping labels.

Give me a break and give me my bag or cancel my order.
Super Contributor

I ordered an IML top on 5 May and it still had not shipped out of the warehouse a week later. I contacted customer service and they told me that QVC is going through some "shipping and delivery reorganization" that is temporarily affecting shipments. Not sure what that means long term but they definitely are going the wrong direction in this online shopping environment! By the way, today is the 14th and I still have not received the package.

New Contributor

I was just told by a customer service rep that the Q has been upgrading its shipping software programs and there have been problems.  No kidding?  My May 3 order hasn't shipped yet but cannot be canceled, and there is no estimate on when it will ship.  Meanwhile, Amazon just changed its FREE prime shipping from two days to one day.  Why are we bothering with the Q anymore?  Just an old habit for me that I need to break . . . 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

QVC what is going on with shipping? It's taking over a week for an order to ship. I ordered a gift 2 weeks in advance of an event  and I am concerned it won't be delivered on time. I live in the middle of the country. Other merchants have figued out how to ship in a timely manner.  Please fix this problem.

And it isnt getting better. I have had 2 or 3 orders this year that never shipped. It is time for them to stop blaming UPS. The corporate officer responsible for this phase of the sale should be fired. A revamp of the whole process is needed. I can't believe many of opus keep shopping with QVC.