Occasional Contributor

Delayed shipping...

[ Edited ]

What has happened to the shipping lately?  I ordered the TSV Earth shoes on 8-3 and they still haven’t shipped!?! I ordered a handbag from Macy’s, free shipping, the same day and it’s getting delivered tomorrow...just saying might be why I’ve slowed way down on my QVC orders...

Honored Contributor

What can we say?  QVC is not the speediest shipper.  Most of my clothing purchases ship on the 3rd day after ordering but the could take another day or two.  Then UPS dilly-dallies around with them and they can stay up to 3-5 days at the big facility in Hodgkins, Il.  Then after they finally make it to my city, UPS and the USPS decide who's going to deliver and that takes a day or 2.  It's a miracle we ever get our orders.  UPS seems to be responsible for most of the delays, and they don't lift a hand on week-ends at their distribution  centers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Marcib wrote:

What has happened to the shipping lately?  I ordered the TSV Earth shoes on 8-3 and they still haven’t shipped!?! I ordered a handbag from Macy’s, free shipping, the same day and it’s getting delivered tomorrow...just saying might be why I’ve slowed way down on my QVC orders...

Yet I ordered a bag from London and got it in 5 days. Go figure. 

Honored Contributor

@Marcib

3 or more days 'In Process' is nothing new and the usual for QVC.

Respected Contributor

I got notification this morning that my Earth TSV shoes have shipped. Hopefully, the post office won't lose them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marcib

@Marcib wrote:

I ordered on 7-31.  Received one item yesterday.  Amazon, Macy,s, 'LLBean, everyone so much quicker than the Q, yet they are very quick not let to let you cancel after a couple of hours after ordering.  I went from spending hundreds to almost nothing anymore.  Shipping, dissatisfied with quality, cost of a return and prices. 

Contributor
Slowest shipping in the biz! I ordered an item from QVC July 26, and an item from Etsy on July 28 -- which shipped directly from China.

Both arrived yesterday.
Honored Contributor

I respect companies that don't charge your credit card until an item ships.  Unfortunately, Q isn't one of them.  They collect your money, then take their time delivering your order.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Delayed shipping...

[ Edited ]

Many years ago, it was a delight to shop with QVC. Shipping was fast. This time, you have to wait for 7 days or more before your item purchased arrives. I ordered an item last August 6th. Still in process.....called CS and told me it might be shipped by next week Monday.....oh my gosh....I guess Amazon is the best online shopping network for me right now....Being a Prime member, you order today, you get it in two days time......Main reason why I rarely shop now with the Q.....Shippng Issues......Happy Weekend everyone!

Highlighted

I am VERY disappointed at the shipping delays over the last few weeks.  I am waiting for orders from March 14 and March 17.  They are still "In Process".  The Customer Service rep told me there is a "technical issue" at one (?) of the warehouses that is delaying shipping.  I am VERY DISAPPOINTED that QVC is not being a bit more transparent to their loyal customer base and communicating to us what the problem is.  This is VERY UNLIKE QVC and makes me question my loyaty.