Contributor

Delayed Order Shipment Notices

Today I received two more notices that my last two orders would be delayed in shipment.  These two orders were placed on May 30th.  This is the third delayed shipment in the past month.  I'm confused, and disappointed......I've been a Q customer for 25 years.

Respected Contributor

Re: Delayed Order Shipment Notices

[ Edited ]

We all feel your pain.  My order from 5/28 is sitting in the PO in Cincinnati, OH since 6/3 after being handed off by UPS Shipping Innovations.  It is disappointing.  I have been a customer for 30 years.

Frequent Contributor

@Evansmimi wrote:

Today I received two more notices that my last two orders would be delayed in shipment.  These two orders were placed on May 30th.  This is the third delayed shipment in the past month.  I'm confused, and disappointed......I've been a Q customer for 25 years.

Me too!..my order was placed on May 29th!....it won’t be shipped until June 13th & it still won’t let me cancel!!....I call CS..they said “just send it back when it arrives”...how crazy is that....I’ve been a customer for 30 years!

Honored Contributor

You guys should read my posts about the huge boxes I've been getting with everything under the sun in them.

My point....I believe these items are put on hold until they're available to be boxed up together (i.e. 2 pair of sandals, sunglasses, several tops (different designers), pants, some electronics and on and on in this ONE BOX!

Just saying that might be why so many things are being held up.  Plus, I know the powers that be want those planes to be full as far as cargo going from A to B and so on.

Trusted Contributor

I just wonder how fast the QVC execs, and their extended family get something when they order it?

Regular Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   That has not been my recent experience.  On Saturday I ordered 3 pairs of the Vionic TSV sandals, all in one order.  One pair shipped 6/4, the second shipped 6/5 and the third pair shipped today 6/6.  They all were shipped from the same location.  The only good news is the pair that shipped on 6/4 arrived today on 6/6.  I've stopped trying to figure  out why QVC does anything when it comes to order processing and shipping.

Honored Contributor

@laro  Actually, I'm like you.  Just when I think I've maybe figured out this or that.....well, I find out I was totally wrong (not a surprise if you knew me).  Ha!

I've talked to several people who work various jobs at the post office and I've learned a few things (from their end).

The three daughters of mine want me to move so badly.  It is getting more and more difficult to live here and maintain this house and yard.

I'm hoping that in at least 1 year I'll have it ready to sell and find something closer to my oldest daughter.

I'm like you (and others), I don't pretend to know everything and just when I THINK I've figured something out it either changes, or I'm wrong.Smiley Happy