Occasional Contributor

I realize wit the recent purchase of HSN that there would be changes to both channels but what's going on with the top QVC products now being offered on HSN and vise versa.

Dooney and Bourke, IT Cosmetics and more.   Very confusing to customers who may not have accounts with both of them or want them and difficult to figure is prices are the same on both channels.  Are they eventually going to go to just one channel????

Esteemed Contributor

@Jlchase - QVC and HSN are separate entities under the same parent company, so it makes sense that there might be crossover of products on both channels. I doubt they'd consider merging the two anytime soon because overall, the approach of each channel is very different and there aren't very many duplicate products being sold.

You don't need an account at either channel to browse the products and compare prices—just search for the specific item you want on each website and see what is available. Just because a few of the same brands are being offered on both sites/channels doesn't mean all the products from those brands are...

Esteemed Contributor

I would also add that while they are offering many of the same products, check out ebates before making a purchase.  The amounts of rebates are not generally the same.  Probably the same thing about pricing and shipping charges.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I don't think it is difficult at all. Whoever has the best price (or biggest ebates %) wins to me.

Respected Contributor

I don't understand why it's confusing when QVC and HSN sell the same products???

Esteemed Contributor

@Deja. vu  I've been shopping QVC for a long time and never heard of ebates. 

Apparently a rebate. How do I get them?