Contributor

can't wait for Noon time.....these ugly Fashion Shows drive me crazy......enough already.

What happened to "Variety is the Spice Of Life"

Come on David.......

Honored Contributor

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine?  I, however, am thoroughly enjoying what you call "ugly" fashions.  David can wait.  He'll be on long enough.

Esteemed Contributor

David is on for hours on Sundays every weekend.....the fashions on now are the variety....................

Esteemed Contributor

Way back when I was a HSN devotee until they went through an extended period where nearly everyday was filled with fashion or fashion related shows.

Eventually I switched to QVC because of the variety of products offered at that time with the occasional fashion show.

I've now come nearly full circle in that I find I watch HSN much more because of a mix of offerings rather than the days of fashion centric programs on QVC.

Today the three hours of ITKWD is the only break from fashion which is an improvement over the past few days.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

I'm happy with today's programming -  fashion as well as David to come.

Honored Contributor

What a slap in the face to all of the ladies who buy these, according to you, "ugly fashions" and there are a whole lot of them, according to sales #'s and sell-outs.

Thumbs down on your insult, from me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

Well, I wouldn't call them ugly, I'd just call them BORING. There used to be variety in fashion on QVC, but now all we get are big shirts, long tops, 47 varieties of the Same pants, and Lori's unattractive hippie tops. Joan Rivers must be turning over in her grave, she used to make such lovely things...and now...it's ALL too much of the same mediocre designs. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Marp

I hope you got to see Diane Gilman on HSN early this morning.  Must have been around 5 or 6 am!  I turned it on and there she was selling her little heart out.

Not a fan of most of her stuff, but I enjoy watching her -- one of those "force of nature" womenCat LOL

Saw her yesterday with a huge scarf wrapped around her neck and very tight leggings and all her wild hair.  I just had to laugh.  I respect her and know she is loved by many.  I think she'll be selling when she's 100!

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman I watched her for a while yesterday, as well, and thought "what's with the HUGE scarf"? I thought perhaps she was hiding a scar or something. I can't watch her for long~her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Good Sunday!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein