Respected Contributor

Re: David Venable - on assignment

Don’t get it! Was I suppose to get excited watching that cartoon?
Trusted Contributor

All I can say is ......... Cartoons?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess when Facebook rolled out their new Avatars....the QVC people went "crazy" and just HAD to adapt it to a QVC version....LOL!!! Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Probably taping all the promos for Christmas in July with those big ornaments doing the happy dance with the big blowup lawn ornaments😉🙂

Thank God they have David because obviously he's the #1 salesman for QVC since people seems to be bothered he's not on....

Without David QVC sales would be worse --  he can sell "ice to eskimos" as my dad would say!😉

I've never bought anything "from David" just because he is on, or giving it the hard sell.  I find him hard to listen to for more than a couple of minutes.

Frequent Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX-BsPNGWgM

Coldn't even listen to it.   Mary is not a favorite.  No thanks.

Respected Contributor

@betteD wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

I thought it was cute.  Wouldnt mind them creating an animated series that airs once a week on QVC 3. I feel it would break up the monotony and bring new eyes to QVC.  Would be neat to see the entire host line up and some vendors as animated cartoon figures. 

Honored Contributor

@betteD wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

@betteD 

I like Mary D.   .........  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

I haven't noticed him being anything but professional about not eating the food.  I don't see him shoving his nose in the food to smell it, contstantly complaining about being so hungry and it being so unfair, jumping up and down throwing a tantrum because he can't or anything else that I've seen certain others doing.  I think he's handled it very well, others-not so much.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

They keep saying that they don't taste the food on the shows due to Covid and being safe etc-so, why is anyone taking the food home?  Confused.

"I never changed, I just learned."