Honored Contributor

Re: David Dangle stepping back

I really like David Dangle, and think he is a great rep for Joan's line, but I understand. I wish him the best!! I enjoy seeing his pics on Facebook and Instagram.

Honored Contributor

David's a class act.  

David & Gus

May be an image of 1 person

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like David. I won't watch Bitsy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have many pieces of Joan River's creations, clothing and jewelry. I find much of her clothing to be timeless, the pieces I have are pieces that I still wear to business or professional functions. In fact I wore a blazer to a board meeting just last night. They are all well made, some are probably 20 years old but still look perfect, they are not trendy, they are classic and timeless. . . as was Joan.  Best of luck to David...and Gus!

Lynn-Critter Lover!
(especially cats!)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@On It wrote:

I will miss David. He was a link to Joan Rivers and often explained back stories behind a design and its history with Joan. I know he will enjoy his work flexibility, and I wish him much happiness.

I agree, @On It. I like David a lot and will miss him. That was not always the case. Years ago many times David would stand right beside Joan presenting items along with the QVC host. I did not like him in that role as he seemed a little pushy...and with a force of nature like Joan there who needs him anyway. Ha!

But when Joan died and he had to step in under tremendously sad and shocking circumstances, he was superb! I might be mistaken but I believe he did the first show back after Joan's passing with Jill Bauer. They handled it very well and I know it had to be incredibly difficult. Woman Sad

Job well done, David. Joan surely is very, very proud of you.

Trusted Contributor

The line is of much better quality than other items offered on QVC.  I was going to purchase a sweater from a different brand the other night, but when the host held up a sample, you could see straight to the back of it - that's how thin the material was.  I bought many Joan Rivers items years ago that are still in great shape. Prices, however, have skyrocketed and many items are no longer affordable for me.  What bothers me is the other line I mentioned which is of a much lower quality is up there in price as well.  Average price now seems to start at about 60 dollars and then goes upward.  

Valued Contributor

@Sooner - I'm just expressing my opinion and No I don't comment on how people dress. Wear what you want, dress how you want. Like I said, just expressing my personal opinion.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like him a lot.  Will miss him because he's such a classy guy, and a great dresser, but I certainly understand and respect t his decision 

Honored Contributor

@Glitter51 wrote:

@Sooner - I'm just expressing my opinion and No I don't comment on how people dress. Wear what you want, dress how you want. Like I said, just expressing my personal opinion.  

@Glitter51 It just seems a little unnecessarily derogatory to me.  My opinion only. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner   there are many rude posters here in the forums,  some of whom have no filters or the ability to consider their opinion is their own