Super Contributor

DYSON - BEST customer service ever !!

Let me start by saying that we have five Dyson products - a full size vacuum, two hand held vacuums, an AMO4 hot/cool air multiplier and an AMO9 air multiplier that we got at Christmas time. We love, love, love each of them. The AMO9 gets used hard, probably sixteen or more hours a day.

Recently it developed a bit of a problem. When we had it oscillate, it would turn all the way to one side, make a "click" sound, and would be unable to return back. We called the number in the booklet to see about an in-warranty repair.

The AMO9 was NOT repaired, it was REPLACED with a brand new AMO9 no questions asked. The entire process was made easy. We were given a reference number, and a choice of local The UPS Stores to take the AMO9 to. The Dyson rep was even able to provide us with the mileage from our town to each UPS Store. We were instructed to take the AMO9 with the remote and the reference number to the UPS Store. We did not even need to box it. We were told to call the Dyson rep once we had a tracking number, and at that time he would ship the new AMO9 to us.

We took the AMO9 to the UPS Store. They took it, boxed it with no charge to us, recorded our reference number, name and email address. They said if we did not receive a tracking number via email by that evening to call them in the morning. Once we had the tracking number, we called the Dyson rep, and five business days later we received our brand new AMO9. We also received an email from Dyson to inform us that the new AMO9 was already registered with them, and it came with a new two year warranty effective the date it was shipped.

It was simple, it was easy, and there was NO COST INVOLVED. That was a truly great customer service experience.

Hugs. . . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Honored Contributor

Re: DYSON - BEST customer service ever !!

@q-girl

Excellent customer service 

Respected Contributor

At their prices, they should have excellent CS.

Valued Contributor

Was it under warrantee?

Super Contributor

@toria wrote:

Was it under warrantee?

@toria. . . . Yes, it was. I had a receipt, but had not registered it.   We were never questioned about the receipt, and the Dyson rep registered the fan during the call. The service was really easy.

Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Respected Contributor

ITA ... totally professional.

Super Contributor

@q-girl - Wonderful to hear that Dyson stands behind their products!  Thanks for sharing how easy it was for you to get such great warranty service.