Esteemed Contributor

Re: DIFFICULTY POSTING REPLIES TODAY

Yes, it's been slow and I've gotten oddball messages but well here we go this one won't go!

Trying again.

AND AGAIN.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it's been slow and I've gotten oddball messages but well here we go this one won't go!

Trying again.

AND AGAIN.

orrect the highlighted errors and try again.

• Post flooding detected (community received posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600 seconds)

AND AGAIN

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

Trying again.

AND AGAIN.

• Post flooding detected (community received posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600 seconds)

AND AGAIN

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CORRECT "POST FLOODING" WHEN ALL I'M TRYING TO DO IS POST A REPONSE. OH WELL

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

Trying again.

AND AGAIN.

AND AGAIN

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CORRECT "POST FLOODING" WHEN ALL I'M TRYING TO DO IS POST A REPONSE. OH WELL

Here goes nothing (AGAIN) yes I'm yelling

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

For all intents and purposes, I HAD NO IDEA THOSE REPEAT MESSAGES WERE POSTING.  Yes, I am yelling.

I clear cookies frequently.  

Sorry for the repeats, folks.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

For all intents and purposes, I HAD NO IDEA THOSE REPEAT MESSAGES WERE POSTING.  Yes, I am yelling.

I clear cookies frequently.  

Sorry for the repeats, folks.

Once again I am post flooding!  Bye!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

It's been weird today. I'll hit post and nothing seems to happen then I leave and look back and the post is up. I go to another page and the post I made on the previous section pops up when I try to post a reply there. Strange. 

Yes, this and yes, all the odd message and yes, the moving 'processing request' message and yes, having to sign in over and over, and on and on and on... Yet another hot mess and while I could be wrong, I'd suggest this is probably not a cookies issue. One might even suspect the IT folks, such as they are, are tinkering again... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Good morning @Shanus @Sweetbay magnolia @deeva @lolakimono @4kitties I am so sorry you are having issues with logging in. Try clearing your cookies, that sometimes helps.

@Alice-QVC   I believe the issue is replying to posts in the Forum, also attempting to "heart" posts.  There have been problems all morning.  It's not a cookies matter, it's on QVC's end.  Thank you for assisting.

Honored Contributor

At one point just a few minutes ago I couldn't get to the boards at all. A message similar to this, below, was all I could get...

IMEIDB

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Check, check.

Success, at last!

Cogito ergo sum