Valued Contributor

Because of covid we have been doing most of our purchases online instead of going into the stores except for the supermarkets. Last week we made a large $$$ purchase for a desktop computer from a company we have never heard of b4. Something like this we would never consider. We checked out the references and it came with all the money back guarantees and we said lets give it a try. They gave us A guaranteed delivery date of 7 days. It came from the Midwest going to the northeast. To our delight it came in 2 days. We set the computer up and everything checked out perfectly. Very satisfied with the purchase and won't be hesitant to do this again if needed.

Respected Contributor

Yes, this is exactly the delivery we expect, and if the vendor is unable to do it we get a notice of delay.

I ordered the just bagels for myself and relatives with the first delivery to be shipped to me. A ship date was 2/8. Until yesterday which was 2/15 I had heard nothing.

customer service is at the mercy of the vendor. I still don't know what day this food item is going to arrive. This is very frustrating when you don't want food sitting on your front steps.

I canceled two of my four orders simply out of frustration because I have no date to give relatives when to expect their shipments.

Valued Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

Yes, this is exactly the delivery we expect, and if the vendor is unable to do it we get a notice of delay.

I ordered the just bagels for myself and relatives with the first delivery to be shipped to me. A ship date was 2/8. Until yesterday which was 2/15 I had heard nothing.

customer service is at the mercy of the vendor. I still don't know what day this food item is going to arrive. This is very frustrating when you don't want food sitting on your front steps.

I canceled two of my four orders simply out of frustration because I have no date to give relatives when to expect their shipments.

Same thing here.. placed two orders (early) one for 2/8 and the other for 2/15.. Says delivery date expected on 1/12.. no communication what so-ever from QVC or this vendor.. I am seriously contemplating canceling both orders... If they cannot fullfill their orders, then they should have a cut-off number.. I am also very frustrated..

I placed an order for Jordon Skinny Syrups through their website and received it in two days... great communication and great service... That's what I expect from most companies..I will re-purchase from them in a heartbeat.... 

Valued Contributor

@ptagirl wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

Same thing here.. placed two orders (early) one for 2/8 and the other for 2/15.. Says delivery date expected on 1/12.. no communication what so-ever from QVC or this vendor.. I am seriously contemplating canceling both orders... If they cannot fullfill their orders, then they should have a cut-off number.. I am also very frustrated..

I placed an order for Jordon Skinny Syrups through their website and received it in two days... great communication and great service... That's what I expect from most companies..I will re-purchase from them in a heartbeat.... 

Sorry, meant to say bagels expected delivery on 2/12...oops...

Trusted Contributor

@Bhvbum Same here for the Just Bagels.  Supposed to be delivered 2/6, cc was charged, UPS has a label printed but does not have the order yet.  Contacted QVC 2x, got a reply for the first email saying because of the snowstorm etc and they should be going out by the 10th.  Nope.  Emailed the social team yesterday a.m. but so far have not heard from them.  If we are or aren't getting them I wish someone would let us know what the deal is.  And if JB's have cancelled these orders I sure would like a refund on my cc.

Valued Contributor

My sweet bagels are supposed to ship next week. I'm annoyed that there are no reviews on this product. Does that mean no one has received them? I'm debating canceling the order.... and surprised that the cancel option is still available.

Valued Contributor

@Jasmine19 wrote:

My sweet bagels are supposed to ship next week. I'm annoyed that there are no reviews on this product. Does that mean no one has received them? I'm debating canceling the order.... and surprised that the cancel option is still available.

I have received them and they are delicious. No delay on my delivery! Since they have no preservatives, keep them in the freezer and take them out the day you would like to eat them.

Valued Contributor

@embgm wrote:

@Jasmine19 wrote:

I have received them and they are delicious. No delay on my delivery! Since they have no preservatives, keep them in the freezer and take them out the day you would like to eat them.

@embgm Thank you!

Valued Contributor

This is what I was trying not to say that a reputable company like qvC shouldn't have any problems especially with deliveries.