Esteemed Contributor
I think Jane should have sized up, it was pulling across her abdomen and thighs. Even if it fit properly, I’d not be tempted to buy it. Jane is constantly tugging at her clothing but would avoid that with proper sizing.
Esteemed Contributor

I think it is more of an," after shower" or," get out of the pool"  type dress  I bought 2 for that reason........ .

I wouldn't   go out  anywhere in it.

Respected Contributor

No shape, too much fabric. It didnt look good on Jane or Leah. I recently got a D&C cute striped long sleeve shirt from the web site in an xxs. Tried it on...way too much fabric and shapeless. Returned it. 

Super Contributor

I wish we could stop using the word "dumpy". If you must, frumpy is better. Dumpy is a disgusting word.

Respected Contributor

I didn't like the tie dye print.  Also had it in shorts and top - didn't like the print at all.  Good for me.  I'm always happy when I can pass as I love clothes and have too many.

Uh oh, I really like the new cardigan of Isaac's that is on now. Glad I already have a long cardigan in these colors so another pass for me!

Esteemed Contributor

I bought two of them because I like dresses in the summer time.  But after reading some of the comments, I am having second thoughts.  Of course it is too late to cancel my orders.  So I will just have to wait (~2 weeks) and see if I like them or not.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Super Contributor

Wait and see how it looks on you. Everyone has different taste and maybe you'll really like it.

Valued Contributor
It was way too tight in the hips for Jane....a straight cut dress like that is not for a shapely woman.
Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Poor Jane was working her butt off at Midnight to "sell" that dress.  I was embarrassed for her.  

But she should have given sizing advice! Carolyn did this morning- in detail- and I found out I ordered the wrong size after the midnight show with Jane.  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Two words...Just Awful.