Honored Contributor

Jane T looks really good in it.  Just the right length for her.

If I wore dresses I would order it.  I think it is bright, cherry and cute.

Leah is just on air and she looks good too!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know, to me it seemed Jane kept fussing with it like it was too tight around her hips.   Leah looks better in it, IMO.   Easy pass for me, I don't need another t shirt dress.

Honored Contributor

More of a night shirt.

Honored Contributor

I didn't think Jane or Leah looked good in the TSV.  Carolyn's on now and ... ditto.  They are all troopers for wearing it (not that they have much choice).

The dress is just too shapeless.  I just don't think it's cut for an attractive fit on most figures. It covers, that's all it does, in my opinion.

Contributor

I agree. The dress is nothing more than a bag! I am surprised it got past the drawing board. I realize the dress has to cover a wide size range, but it has no style. And I love Denim & Comipany. This is a miss for me.

Esteemed Contributor

It has no shape. I would not wear it. Denim & Co. is not my taste anymore. Tired of returning their items. 

Super Contributor

Leah said she sized up to a large.  Jane Tracey should have also sized up, she is not a size small in anything. She is always tugging at her clothes.

Occasional Contributor

No one I have seen on air looks good in this disaster!   Fabric looks heavy making a bad design look like a cheap tent. Hate to use the term matronly but this is a prime example of matronly.  Even the prints and colors are awful.   I love T-shirt dressing in hot climate, this is a complete miss.   Poor hosts are hanging their heads in embarrassment.  

Honored Contributor

I think a true t shirt dress needs to look relaxed and a tad oversized.  The fabric needs to be very drapey.  There are people who can pull off a great look with the right t shirt dress and others who will just look dumpy.  Unfortunately, the neckline, the sleeves, and the fabric of this particular dress don't have what it takes for anyone to get that beachy, relaxed vibe.  It's not awful, but it's not really achieving "the look."

JMO, of course.

Respected Contributor

Poor Jane was working her butt off at Midnight to "sell" that dress.  I was embarrassed for her.