Esteemed Contributor

Maybe they are asking about Logo because of high returns. We see the customer reviews but those are a very small percentage of those buying the line. Customers are complaining about high prices and quality. Who knows but something is going on behind the scenes.

Honored Contributor

Years ago I was asked to take a survey about JT the show host, they even asked me if I thought she was pretentious. Evidently it didn't affect JT because she's still up to her old tricks on the Q.

Respected Contributor

Oh, I hope I get one of those surveys!  Please! 

Honored Contributor

Q really doesn’t have to waste time & money mailing out surveys. They just need to read these forums. There’s more than enough dissatisfaction voiced here.

Valued Contributor

I want to do the JT questionnaire......where do I sign up for that one.......pretentious......maybe that questionnaire came out when she "retired" and after a year or so, decided she cannot live without all that attention and wanted her job back and QVC gives it to her and away she goes again.  I cannot take it anymore and waiting for another "retirement".  PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZE

Honored Contributor

@groomsI was asked in an email to take the survey, I didn't know until I agreed to take the survey that it was about JT.

Valued Contributor

Blackhole99........ you are SO lucky

Respected Contributor

There must be different surveys going out from the Q. I just got one in email that had very little to do with what QVC sells. It was focused on my shopping habits with them vs other retailers. I got thru it, but it was very boring. Maybe it was because I don't shop exclusively with QVC. The only areas of detail it got into was how I watch QVC (on tv or tablet), and specifically how I return items to QVC. Big deal.  

Regular Contributor

In response as to as to why or who got the email.....I am not a fan of LOGO and have never even bought something to see if I liked it.  I have purchased items from other clothing vendors. I love Issac Mizrahi driving mocs and I love his 24/7 line of pants. They are great. Believe it or not I tend to like Susan Graver's basic line of clothing. Her print tops not so much but her solid color tops are very work friendly. I've bought from Denim & Co but I send a lot back because sometimes it looks very old lady-ish. I'm not young but I'm not old (58) and sometimes things can read "old lady trying too look young" 

Quaker Factory is very specific. Some tops are too over the top but some are really good basics.

I gave my honest opinion of LOGO and what I didn't like about the brand but said nothing about Lori Goldstein. Why bash someone because I don't like her designs. She's just doing her job.

Honored Contributor

I received a Survey that was about the QCard. The survey contained about eight questions. Each of them provided three options asking which was the most important reason to be  a QCard Holder or become one. There was also the option of "None of these".

Some of the options listed were:

• To get a handwritten note from a Host;
  • To get a signed picture of a Host;
  • To be invited to Live events;
  • To get prime seating for a Live event;
  • To get free S&H on the TSVs;
  • To be notified of new product lines before the general public;
  • To get free S&H if the order is over a certain amount. The amounts listed varied from $100 to $250.

Most of these mean absolutely nothing to me. I have had a QCard for over twenty years. Use it once a year for credit reporting purposes and pay the balance as soon as I use it.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.