Frequent Contributor

I know we complain a lot but I wanted to praise Customer Service today.  I thought I had ordered something yesterday but I must not have completed the order. CS gave me the TSV price and easy pay. I wish I caught her name but at any rate, she was terrific. Actually, I've always rec'd good Customer Service on those rare occasions when I had to call. So good job to CS!

Respected Contributor

I'm sure there is a lot of good CS offered by QVC, but we hear more about the complaints.  You are nice to speak up.When CS people work hard to do a good job, those complaints hurt.

I purchased a Amazon fire 10 tablet which came with voucher for free variable case. In have tried multiple times to get this, but it keeps saying code is invalid. I've notified them with no reply. Am in hopes you will b able to help. Thank u

Honored Contributor

@Suzqbear wrote:

I purchased a Amazon fire 10 tablet which came with voucher for free variable case. In have tried multiple times to get this, but it keeps saying code is invalid. I've notified them with no reply. Am in hopes you will b able to help. Thank u

Moderators will be able to respond if you post this in the Customer Care forum.

Respected Contributor

Yes, most times they are really great.I agree.