Frequent Contributor

Where have the reviews gone?  Every time I try to review them it states the page is not available.  Is this just a glitch?  I would like to purchase a couple of things but not when I can't review the item.....anyone else having this problem?

Honored Contributor

@Angelmanmom    The reviews are there.  Try using a different browser. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Clear your cookies/history. Sometimes that helps. 

Trusted Contributor

I shouldn't have to change browsers, but I did to check it out. No reviews - I still get taken to the page to write a review. No reviews = no purchase for me. They have been told about this for a long time and have not foound the need to fix the problem.

Contributor

Lisa, I can read the reviews but can't GIVE any reviews.  I'll have to try a different browser and see if that works.  I have a lot of items I'd like to give a review on, but haven't been able to. 

Honored Contributor

I can see, read and leave reviews no problems.

I agree with @Kachina624 

Switch browsers.  Out of date browsers such as Windows Explorer and others are not QVC's fault.

The world of electronics is ever changing!

Honored Contributor

I use Google Chrome (for Android) and have never had a problem reading or writing reviews. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I use Firefox and have no problems.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the advice but I'm running the up-to-date version of Chrome.  I tried using Explorer and the reviews are available.  Unbelievably.....item pages suggest if you are having trouble seeing the video to try Firebox and Chrome!  QVC certainly has the IT resources to fix any and all issues such as these.