Esteemed Contributor

@Brinklii wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

I'm also in the "frozen north" and I have a whole supple of Cuddl Duds to be worn under clothing.  They are miracle workers at keeping me warm.  I also have a lot of their fleece tops to wear around the house.  I've bought all mine from Kohl's and they have a new selection each year in pretty colors and patterns.  I never bother with the ones QVC has, as I can get a better deal at Kohl's.

@Venezia ... Yes, I too have a supply of the stretch fleece Cuddl Dud bottoms and tops. I wear the tops around the house too. Like you, I buy them usually at Kohls, but Walmart carries some also. They are on my Christmas list every year, although they seem to last forever. I'm always happy to expand my supply of Cuddl Duds...even use them as pj's sometimes. They are like a little piece of heaven! Smiley Wink

I buy them at kohls as well. Whatever size/colors they don't have in stock (they sell fast!) I buy on their website at the store kiosk and it's free shipping then!

Walmart has limited choices, but it seems to be a 'made for Walmart' line -- last season I also saw that Target carries their own  CD items. 

Contributor

The colors chosen for the CD TV are exactly what I've been seeing in the brick and mortar stores such as Target, Bloomingdales and Macy's. I was expecting a fleece type poncho, but this fabrication is much more dressy and lightweight! I ordered the olive and it's gorgeous.

Regular Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I'm also in the "frozen north" and I have a whole supply of Cuddl Duds to be worn under clothing.  They are miracle workers at keeping me warm.  I also have a lot of their fleece tops to wear around the house.  I've bought all mine from Kohl's and they have a new selection each year in pretty colors and patterns.  I never bother with the ones QVC has, as I can get a better deal at Kohl's.

Oh! Thanks for the tip. I'll look at Kohl's to see what I can find.