Respected Contributor

Which is hosts showing multiple bracelets on while presenting a certain one.

I don't "layer," but even if I did, I want to see each piece separately.

It is super distracting to be maybe interested in one, only to have OTHERS on the wrist of the host, and sometimes the model.

They may not always be aware they are doing it even.  I know they would LOVE to have you layer bracelets from your underarm to your wrist.  Buy more!

It would be like showing different rings on all your fingers.  It's hard to concentrate on the one.  I want to see it alone, because that would be the most likely way I would wear it.

Oh, that and the camera being far away showing the host talking or talking to a caller!

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

When I see anyone with many, many bracelets, it reminds me of my junk drawer.   Looks like it & sounds like it.

But that's me.

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Which is hosts showing multiple bracelets on while presenting a certain one.

I don't "layer," but even if I did, I want to see each piece separately.

It is super distracting to be maybe interested in one, only to have OTHERS on the wrist of the host, and sometimes the model.

They may not always be aware they are doing it even.  I know they would LOVE to have you layer bracelets from your underarm to your wrist.  Buy more!

It would be like showing different rings on all your fingers.  It's hard to concentrate on the one.  I want to see it alone, because that would be the most likely way I would wear it.

Oh, that and the camera being far away showing the host talking or talking to a caller!

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

I'm not really a bracelet girl but the very rare times I do wear them, I always put on more than one; but maybe not 5 or 6; that would drive me up the wall. But then... if my job was to show off jewelry, I would do it in a heart beat. What is more fun than playing in someone else's jewelry box and not having to pay for it but getting paid to wear it.

Honored Contributor

I love to pile on my silver bracelets, but I think when showing the bracelet the host should focus on the item she's selling.