Respected Contributor

Crazy order processing and shipping

I ordered a top on 5/16.  I live in PA - QVC is in PA.  The order was processed and sent to New Jersey.  As of yesterday it's in Ohio for sorting by UPS.  No wonder their shipping takes so long.  This is just nuts.

Honored Contributor

Re: Crazy order processing and shipping

Crazy order processing too, a top I ordered on 5/15 (in stock) just shipped today.

Now, I remember why I don't bother to 'order' much from QVC any more.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe   It's all about the transportation company's "hubs".  It must go through the hubs to get directed to the correct area.  They know what they're doing, believe it or not. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@FranandZoe   It's all about the transportation company's "hubs".  It must go through the hubs to get directed to the correct area.  They know what they're doing, believe it or not. 

So you think this was intentional?!  Thanks but how do you know they know what they're doing lol?  Order sent to two other states?  Even crossing back across PA to get to Ohio  before it comes back to PA?  There are QVC hubs and UPS processing centers right in PA..

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe    I read a lot, lots of strange things.  Personal research. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I sent a reply to someone else re shipping but my story sounds similar - QF top ordered 5/6, shipped from Bethlehem, Pa( I too live in PA, Bucks County - 5o miles at most from Philly) - supposedly package went to several places in NJ, then to Philly then to Melville, New York(on Long Island) - and I finally got it this past week that just ended - almost two weeks to travel from a distributioin center in my own state - that was only two or so counties away - I used to get apparel very quickly back in the day.........I see a problem when anything goes through Philadelphia these days....... do not think most know what they are doing, unfortunately.....