Trusted Contributor

Does she still work at qvc?

Valued Contributor

She is still on the host page.

Honored Contributor
Hardly see her....not that it matters. I'am not, Emotionally invested.
Super Contributor

Re: Courtney ???

[ Edited ]

Isn't she on Beauty IQ or wjatever it is called? On her fb page, she gives her schedule...you don't need fb to check it out. Having said that, I thought there was a noon show she did on the regulsr Q. Not sure what the Q is doing with the host, they are all over the place..with Beauty I Q it looks like her hours are better.

Trusted Contributor

She was on Beauty IQ with Mally a couple nights ago.  I have also seen her on QVC Plus. All the hosts are just scattered about the different channels now.

Super Contributor

Isn't she on Inspired Style the late edition?  Ever since Lisa Robertson left, I rarely watch QVC.  I don't know who is coming or who's going anymore.  

Valued Contributor

I saw her a few days ago very late at night.

Trusted Contributor

She has Inspired Style at 2AM Thursdays and Amy does it on Monday PM.  I think both the girls are at Fashion Week.  She is still there.  As others have said many of the hosts have been moved all over.  We asked for variety in the shows.  I guess someone thought we were talking about the hosts when we were talking about the fashions offered.

Respected Contributor

I was wondering the same thing. I'm not a night owl so if she has a 2 AM gig, I'll never see it. I haven't seen a blog entry from her in a while. She actually responded to some of my comments. I guess we'll find out more.

Honored Contributor

She's around.  I've seen her recently.