Esteemed Contributor

Re: Courtney's new hair color

@cjm61 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal I wasn't watching due to the other host, I just can't watch when she is hosting. But after reading your post I checked it out for a minute. Courtney does look lovely. Of course, she is a beautiful girl so it's not surprising. 

@cjm61 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal I wasn't watching due to the other host, I just can't watch when she is hosting. But after reading your post I checked it out for a minute. Courtney does look lovely. Of course, she is a beautiful girl so it's not surprising. 

@cjm61 I can't watch when the other host is on either .  I do like when Courtney hosts alone , and yes, Courtney is a beautiful girl. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the lighter shade on Courtney, the darker color made her look too harsh, I would prefer that she trim her hair or extensions a little though, but that's just me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't care for it on her. I prefer her with darker hair. She is beautiful, but looks much better with darker hair to me! Not necessarily Black hair, but darker brown... 

Honored Contributor

I think the new color clashes with her skin tone as I don't think she has a cool skin tone as some here have claimed.  I think her hair looked better dark.

Additionally (and admittedly none of my business), I would love to see her with her natural hair color and the extensions removed.  I would also love to see her with less makeup and a more natural look in general.  Finally, I preferred her old nose as I though she looked exotic.  However, that ship has sailed.

Esteemed Contributor

Love her new color & the lighter beige streaks.  I think she just added the streaks.  When she first changed the color it was more Auburn & no streaks.  She's at the age when you can experiment with color & look good.  She's beautiful no matter what color her hair is.  It's nowhere near Jane's color.  

Honored Contributor

Looked to me like Jane also lightened her color a bit too. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

I think the new color clashes with her skin tone as I don't think she has a cool skin tone as some here have claimed.  I think her hair looked better dark.

Additionally (and admittedly none of my business), I would love to see her with her natural hair color and the extensions removed.  I would also love to see her with less makeup and a more natural look in general.  Finally, I preferred her old nose as I though she looked exotic.  However, that ship has sailed.

@faeriemoon  I liked her old nose/exotic look too- I'd like to see a paired down look on her without extensions or false lashes and a glamorous natural makeup look.  I remember Courtney recently saying that she was taking out her extensions to give her hair a break and then 2 or so days later, they're right back on her head.  She has great natural hair, I don't know why she needs to wear extensions.  

Valued Contributor

She needs to get rid of long hair.  It's way too much for her small face and frame.  Like most women, they believe long hair looks good on them, when in reality, they would be much more attractive with a shorter style.  She fusses with her hair no matter how it's styled and having a piece purposely hanging away from the rest of the hair is just as annoying to the viewers as it is to her!  And this color is not good for her.

Respected Contributor

Watched the video from last night for Givenchy lip balm and got a good look at Courtney's hair... this new look is unattractive, looked unclean, stringy, and she was sporting a bobby pin on side.

Honored Contributor

@wifey2qt wrote:

@cjm61 - is it necessary to add shade towards another host in your response? 

@wifey2qt.  That's her prerogative, isn't it?

@cjm61

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment