Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney Webb Leaving QVC

[ Edited ]

It's a shame she developed into a very good host---calm, pleasant voice, gave good product details and info.... 

I know she got permission to take some leave so she could do her Olympic training and was gone for awhile, she came back and it was so nice to see her host again, and now she's gone....Woman Sad

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains speculation about a host

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Hmmm, it's all speculation, but I don't think she was fired.  I don't know anyone who would show up for another on-air show on Saturday if they were fired.  

It looks more like a Mary Nelson type of departure to me -- really leaving to be closer to her family.  But, who knows.

@Caaareful Shopper , I agree.  Not only that but I can't imagine QVC allowing a fired employee to go back on air.  Imagine what could happen.

For all anyone knows, maybe she isn't happy with the miniscule number of hours she gets.  IMO QVC still has way too many hosts for the amount of hours they are on the air.  

Esteemed Contributor

Best wishes on your Olympic dreams, Courtney Webb! QVC has supported them and given her time off to continue training in Utah, thus many viewers haven't seen Courtney. However, she is an ambitious and supurb host who will be missed. Like Mary Nelson, Courtney is also close to her family and travels to TX for family get togethers. Her announcement is honest and she deserves far more than the speculation on this site. 

If you don't know what has been going on in her life or can't say something kind, please don't post something that is not true or guess about what might be. That's generally never the real deal.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I have no idea who she is but good luck to her!!

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I have no idea who she is but good luck to her!!

rolleyes.jpg

Respected Contributor

Saturday   

Respected Contributor

Ali is the only good one out of this bunch 

Trusted Contributor

Sad to hear this as I thought she was the best of the new ones.  I hope she will be very happy wherever she goes next.  I am very certain she will be successful

Honored Contributor

Just the other day I was thinking that what a great Olympics representative, and connected with QVC.

Oh, well...........

From the very beginning I've been rooting for Courtney Webb.

I'll miss her very much, and wishing her the best of success in her life and in the Olympics realm.

I'll always remember those beautiful wedding photos that are posted on the web.

Team Courtney Webb!! 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).