Frequent Contributor

Re: Courtney Khondabi Incredible

I am so glad the original poster started this thread. Courtney is a breath of fresh air. I have watched her the last couple of evenings and she made me smile. She is self deprecating and laughs at herself. But most importantly she is an excellent communicator. She gives the details needed to make a reasonable decision about making the purchase. Anyway I agree wholeheartedly.......kudos and thanks to Courtney!,

Contributor

Just staying up later since virus and discovered Courtney Khondabi.  She is great, down to earth and very informative in a fun way. She reminds me of  my old favorites Kathy Levine and Lisa Robertson and current Colleen Lopez.  She has that relatable spark that's hard to pinpoint in a host but when you see it, you know it.  My hope is that she gets a lot of air time because I want to see more of her, she holds my attention!  I have been a QVC member since 1986 so many hosts have come and gone.  Called my sister to see if she saw Courtney and she agreed, a gem in the making!

Contributor

Each to their own, I find Shawn distracting and moving about the stage too much and find watching Courtney relaxing so I stay tuned longer

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host.

Valued Contributor

Shawn has always been a Trainwreck. Never watch her. Courtney and Leah I love!
Respected Contributor

seriously?

Respected Contributor

Courtney is a very good host but, I have difficulty watching her!

Regular Contributor

I too enjoy Courtney. I just hope they don't try to change her style to encourage the outrageous selling technique of some of their other hosts, who make me change the channel immediately. QVC has so few hosts that still can sell products on a show that makes me want to continue to watch. If it's a line that I buy, and now there are so few, and a host that is so annoying, I just shop online. Nicely done Courtney, good luck! You have great skills, don't stay too long at the party.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I too like Courtney Khondabi.  No matter what she sells she does an excellent job.  Happened to catch the show one day and she was wearing a wig that qvc was selling and that too she excelled in besides looking very cute in the wig. She's smart and articulate and doesn't have to resort to the giggling or the high pitched squealing that others are well known for.  

Respected Contributor

Courtney Khondabi is always well prepared and it shows.  I think this is why she is so good at her job.