Respected Contributor

Re: Courtney K. on PM Style - Wed.

It seems to me that QVC is "fast tracking" Kourtney Khonrabi and not Kathy Pedrayes who started at right about the same time.

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

It seems to me that QVC is "fast tracking" Kourtney Khonrabi and not Kathy Pedrayes who started at right about the same time.

@wakefield64   In my opinion, rightly so.  I like both hosts, but I think Courtney is head & shoulders above the rest of that selection of newer hosts. 

They shouldn't get prime hosting positions by tenure, it should be by their individual success and improvement.   

Trusted Contributor

You are so right,  The promotion should be because of the talent not the length of time.  There are always those that surpass others, and just simply fit the position and that is good because then it comes more naturally to them and it presents a look of ease to the viewer which makes it comfortable and enjoyable.  I really like both Kathy and Courtney and like them especially with clothes.  

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I'm not aware of any host, new or old, who I would label as flawless.

While some of the newest group are promising, they are still rough and unpolished.   I hear and see a lot of stumbling and bumbling.

@Johnnyeager, I can't think of anyone who is flawless.

@suzyQ3 and @Johnnyeager - agree - flawless is not a word I'd use to describe any of them.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Courtney K. Used to seeing her very late night doing shoes.  Glad to see Mary Nelson earlier also.

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

I agree Q2 is not in HD in my area either. I happened to turn it on yesterday when Nancy Hornbscj was on. For as long as she’s been a host she still mumbles and fumbles and misprounounes the vendors names. She says the dumbest things I have ever heard. It’s no wonder she’s on Q2. I was embarrassed for her. She was working with an associate of Martha Stewart who was so professional and she just couldn’t pronounce his last name which was Lucia!!!
Contributor

I totally agree!  Courtney and Cathy P. Are the best!

Valued Contributor

Would like to see more participation for Courtney when she's working with Amy.  Watched a few days ago and Courtney basically just sat on the couch maybe anwering facebook questions while Amy did all of the presenting. 

Honored Contributor

I can only hope CK does not follow down the same path as her co host. AS was just like CK when she co hosted for LR, no sexual comments, no dumb remarks, no child like banten and fast chatter, I could go on and on.