Honored Contributor

@Justshop  I agree although Kathy must be in her 80s??? but to me it looks like she had a lot of work done in order to appear "youthful."  Jayne is natural and attractive and aging well, IMO.

Honored Contributor

what exactly is aging gracefully?

to me, it's one of those cliches thrown about

Regular Contributor
Some of us just do our own thing. I see nothing wrong with how Jayne looks, she's a good host and she's very likeable.
Honored Contributor

@Justshop wrote:
Watching the Breezies presentation and can't help but see the difference between host and vendor. Jayne looks so natural...aging gracefully and authentic...so attractive...

They both look good with their own personal style.  Good for the Breezies lady if she doesn't want to go gray and dress as stylish as possible.  Jayne also looks good with her style/hair preferences.

Honored Contributor

@Justshop  - Are you saying the Breezies lady should go gray, wear minimal makeup, and dress differently?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   Most important I think is the fact that we all know or should, beauty is not only on the surface. It's not just what "we" look like on the outside, beauty does go more than skin deep.

I don't know Jayne Brown but I see what she's like and portrays on television. I can tell she's a good person who loves to live, love and laugh. She's not fake nor does she try to act like someone she is not. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know....I'm just guessing here. Maybe the OP was saying that Jane looks love.y and natural and the Breezies vendor has had a LOT of work done. She doesn't even look the same. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that I don't think what Jayne has done with her hair has much to do with aging "gracefully." IOW, it has not helped in that matter. Jayne does not dress much in a feminine manner. She's more sporty. Very few can carry off a haircut like hers. I don't think Jayne is one of them. I'm sure we all would like to throw away the work on our tresses but know better.

Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@Justshop  I agree although Kathy must be in her 80s??? but to me it looks like she had a lot of work done in order to appear "youthful."  Jayne is natural and attractive and aging well, IMO.

She isn’t in her 80’s. Probably late 60’s.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Jayne too......but the short hairstyle ......not a fan