Valued Contributor

Moved because it was unkind to hosts, yet QVC wants us to spend tons of money after watching hosts try to present products.  Some are great; some are not.  Wish QVC would let us express our opinions on what we like and don't think is appropriate for hosts who are trying to sell to us.  Oh well.  Guess we can still watch who we choose to watch, and maybe sales will cause QVC to choose show hosts we like and don't like.  Everyone just is just not cut out for all professions, but maybe we just don't know what sells...

Valued Contributor

The truth always hurts

Trusted Contributor

I would like to think that QVC is smart enough to read and pay attention to what gets posted but based on what I see and hear lately, I have to say no.

If a post is genuinely nasty, it should be removed but if a post is telling QVC about something that needs to be corrected, I think the post should stay.

The information in the post should at least be looked at.

Honored Contributor

We all like and dislike different hosts. So if one poster states she doesn’t like a certain host and another poster states she does what happens?

Honored Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

Moved because it was unkind to hosts, yetQVCC wants us to spend tons of money after watching hosts try to present products.  Some are great; some are not.  WishQVCC would let us express our opinions on what we like and don't think is appropriate for hosts who are trying to sell to us.  Oh well.  Guess we can still watch who we choose to watch, and maybe sales will causeQVCC to choose show hosts we like and don't like.  Everyone just is just not cut out for all professions, but maybe we just don't know what sells...

If you do not like how they monitor the threads, then do not post. They have rules and when you sight in to post you must adhere  to what is accepted and not.  They decided your post was unkind....deal with it. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Based only on my own observations, many posts that are critical remain. Usually because they are worded in a polite and civil way.

I've recently seen a number of posts really go off the rails! Some actually are ranting and getting really nasty, not just politely critical.

Perhaps those are the ones that go bye-bye...??

Honored Contributor

We all have differeing likes and dislikes.  Some folks rave about certain hosts that I just don't enjoy watching for a variety of reasons.  And vice versa.  I do what you mention in the OP....if I don't like a host, I don't watch.