Esteemed Contributor

They seem to have taken the suggestion given on the boards that "Comment Period Closed" be placed right up at the top of the original posting so you see it on the first page. Just noticed this on one about David in the food section which was starting to take a bad turn.

Honored Contributor

Re: Closing the Comment Period

That's a great idea. Thank you for the suggestion.

Honored Contributor

Yes, a step they take prior to deleting the entire thread, though sometimes they go right for the delete button... It appears the PM Sad thread was 'closed to further comment' too, and now it appears to be gone with the wind... If they're going to do this then agree, it makes sense to post it at the top of the page.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

On 1/28/2015 stevieb said:

Yes, a step they take prior to deleting the entire thread, though sometimes they go right for the delete button... It appears the PM Sad thread was 'closed to further comment' too, and now it appears to be gone with the wind... If they're going to do this then agree, it makes sense to post it at the top of the page.

I don't understand how some threads go on as long as they do.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

Jezzebell, I thought that would happen also. The problem is they come back and register with a new nick name.

Super Contributor

On 1/28/2015 cater said:

Jezzebell, I thought that would happen also. The problem is they come back and register with a new nick name.

I think you're right. Well if our posts get reported i hope Webbie takes the time to read them.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/28/2015 Jezzebell said:
On 1/28/2015 cater said:

I think you're right. Well if our posts get reported i hope Webbie takes the time to read them.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor

I wish they would do away with posters who have nothing better to do than demean hosts , especially those who have "obsessive behavior ." {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

On 1/29/2015 twocent said:

I wish they would do away with posters who have nothing better to do than demean hosts , especially those who have "obsessive behavior ." {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

That would be a good thing. Just keep hitting report and you can..Smile

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

On 1/29/2015 twocent said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Wink