Respected Contributor

Clinton Kelly is 1 of my fav vendors. I wish he were on more often. He is so funny. I even still like to watch WNTW. 

Another fav is David Dangle. I don't own anything from either of these 2 verdors, but always try to watch, when they are on. 

Respected Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

Clinton Kelly is 1 of my fav vendors. I wish he were on more often. He is so funny. I even still like to watch WNTW. 

Another fav is David Dangle. I don't own anything from either of these 2 verdors, but always try to watch, when they are on. 

I loved WNTW (is it on again?), but Clinton's clothes were underwhelming and I don't think they got good reviews.  I'm not familiar with David Dangle.  BUT although you enjoy watching them, you didn't purchase anything.  If a vendor's goods don't sell, they won't be on the air anymore.

Trusted Contributor

I do not know much about Clinton Kelly, BUT David Dangle is awesome.

If you ever find something you like in Joans collection, try it.  The line is great quality.

I only have a few shirts and a few pieces of jewelry but they are excellent.

Super Contributor

I order a lot from David Dangle ..  I'm waiting for 3 Joan Rivers Shirts.  Love them. 

Have not bought anything from C. Kelly.. 

What's WNTW?

Respected Contributor

WNTW = What Not To Wear.  Clinton's TV show with Stacey London before The Chew.

Trusted Contributor

Here in central NY Whats Not To Wear is on about 5-7AM during the week. (I think it is TLC)   I found it by accident when I woke up early and could not get back to sleep.  I believe it ran about 10 years.  It is interesting to see how the style and advice changed over their time on the air.  The basics of self esteem are still good today.  I have enjoyed the reruns.  Even at second sight some personalities and styles are unbelievable.  Example the young lady who wore a raccoon tail on her backside with every outfit.  She had a hard time giving it up or at least keeping it off her body.  I would like to see their anniversary show again.  Some ladies kept and improved their new style with time.  Some went back to the style their family and friends nominated them for improvement.  I liked that Stacy and Clinton tried to work hard with each individual to maintain their person style but better.  Find an updated personal style for their personality and lifestyle.

Super Contributor

@PhilaLady1

Thank You...

Respected Contributor

@thyme Patty

You're welcome Heart

Honored Contributor

I bought his ponte knit pants in grey,I already have them in black and love them. I can take CK or leave him.

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

I do not know much about Clinton Kelly, BUT David Dangle is awesome.

If you ever find something you like in Joans collection, try it.  The line is great quality.

I only have a few shirts and a few pieces of jewelry but they are excellent.

I miss Joan a lot, but enjoy David Dangle and always watch or record.  I have many of Joan's jackets and they are great.  Also, have at least two pair of her pants and the square-neck sweater.     Earrings too from years ago.