Respected Contributor

Re: Clearance items becoming full price again.

[ Edited ]

Amazon prices fluctuate also. I had something in my cart that was 229.99 but didn't checkout. Now it's 269.99.  Gonna wait for it to drop.Amazon also does it with shoes; different sizes are different prices! That really bothers me.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@rockygems123  - I love tanks and if you got these 2 for 9.99, that's a steal!  Good for you.  As you mentioned, I'm sure the prices will come back down.  Folks need to watch them and snag 'em when they drop.

I love finding a good bargain!

@San Antonio Gal 

If you get a chance and you need tanks and these go down in price snag these.  

Material is quality and you know how sometimes you have to size up with tanks?  Not so with these at least in my case so that was good.

Wasn't familiar with Candace when she was on, only found her in searches recently for summer clothes.  These are amazingly comfortable, did size up as normal size snug.  27.99 A544116  Comes in additional colors.

Contributor

Yeah, the same thing happened to me last week.  I bought a bunch of clearance items (not lunchtime specials but actual clearance items).  I liked them so much and went back to get more colors, and they were so much more expensive.  Never had that happen before with actual clearance item prices.  I didn't buy more, btw.  

Trusted Contributor

The fact that other vendors do it does not make it OK.

Trusted Contributor

BUT other vendors do one thing worse!! They haunt us by continuing to send texts and emails about the item that you were looking at, put in your cart but changed your mind, and the price went up on after the fact!!
😜😜😜
Which in my mind makes it worse. I don’t like to be reminded that I lost a deal. 😳
It makes me want to Unsubscribe to these places. QVC does not, has not done that to me and I like that ALOT!
Trusted Contributor

I want to tell these other stores, “Sorry But I wasn’t born Yesterday”!

QVC does the Complete Opposite they often send me texts telling me an item I was interested in is NOW a LOWER PRICE. Thank You Very Much!! 🤗🤗🤗
Esteemed Contributor

I bought a pair of D&C jeans at a final clearance for $17.99. They are now listed for $66.00. When I first looked, I thought this must be a mistake because of such a huge jump for a no return item. I think something happened in their IT department.  This needs to be addressed because they are loosing sales.

New Contributor

Screenshot_20240310_144357_Chrome.jpg 

I think we may have a winner.

I bought this top for around $25.00 a few months ago and today, as a lunchtime special, it's $70.00 

Respected Contributor

I hate when Hsn lies about a TS item going back up to the regular hsn price.

Yesterday the Giuliana bag was 99.99. All day they kept saying the bag would be at 159.99 today. Nope 129.99.

I makes me a little mad. I actually thought it would be a reduced price but I hate when they lie about it on air. They do it a lot on a TS.

Trusted Contributor

I was watching an item that went on sale. The sale price was $99 but should have have been way less, since they stated the sale price was 60% off. I called CS and they could clearly see if was a mistake, but had to send it to the office to get changed rather than adjust the price. For days it remained at the wrong price until it went back to the original. 😳 Somebody goofed when entering the 60% off sales price. Oh well some things aren’t meant to be. 🤗