Trusted Contributor

Anyone else sick of all the Christmas stuff?  By the time the Holiday season gets here I am sick of it.....it's summer not winter,   maybe see some Fall decorating is o.k. but not Christmas...

Regular Contributor

I agree.  I'm not a Christmas decorating person, so although I don't watch much anymore, I definitely haven't watched for days.  Christmas in July used to be one day!

Trusted Contributor

Many posters on these boards mistakenly believe QVC exists to entertain them and alleviate their boredom.  Beliee it or not, QVC actually exists to sell things and make money. 

Xmas in July brings in a lot of revenue which is why QVC continues to do it (as does HSN).  For those not interested in the proraemming (myself included), a simple channel change resolves the issue.  Try it!

Super Contributor

I am loving it!!!

Respected Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

Anyone else sick of all the Christmas stuff?  By the time the Holiday season gets here I am sick of it.....it's summer not winter,   maybe see some Fall decorating is o.k. but not Christmas...

A few years ago, I realized that I was Christmased-out by September due to watching Q's Christmas programs.  My solution is to not watch any of the Christmas programming until after Halloween.   I know many do enjoy it, but I prefer to watch the Christmas shows during the season.

Honored Contributor

@nomless is right.  If someone doesn't like Christmas shows this time of year, don't watch them.

Valued Contributor

Someone must be buying all those dust collecting tschakes or the Q wouldn't waste air time on them. 

I would think all the old customers would have attics or basements full of them by now. 

Honored Contributor

This is the lovely life of retail!!! And I'm sure that after July, each month on the 25th will be 24 hours of Xmas so gird your loins!! 

Respected Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

This is the lovely life of retail!!! And I'm sure that after July, each month on the 25th will be 24 hours of Xmas so gird your loins!! 

You made me laugh.  Merry (early) Christmas!

Respected Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

I am loving it!!!

@fingerlakesny  Me, too!  I am enjoying the CIJ on Q and Hallmark.Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!