Occasional Contributor

I just saw on Facebook that she's retiring ☹️😞 I will miss you sooo much Chris. You were my favorite host and loved you and David together. Lock n lock presentations will never be the same. I wish her the happiest retirement ever, I'm sure you'll be missed by many of the viewers as well as the hosts! 🥰

Honored Contributor

Yeah, she's a regular person. Like a neighbor.

Esteemed Contributor

@Glam1972  We have always enjoyed Chris and her down home presentations.Her suggestions are so practical, and we always loved how she interacted with the hosts.  By the way, there is also another thread on the Kitchen forum

Honored Contributor

I have  enjoyed Chris's presentations of Lock and Lock.  She always seems upbeat  and easy to watch.  However, retirement isn't the end, it is the beginning of a new phase of life, time to relax, not have a schedule, do whatever makes you happy.  I am sure Chris will discover new adventures and activities.  I will miss her but as one retiree to another, be happy and may good health and peace of mind be always with you!!!!

Honored Contributor

Chris,

Enjoy retirement!

New Contributor

My first post!

Was just watching a LocknLock presentation and its just not the same! Love the new host but miss Chris and dont feel as motivated to buy the product as I did with Chris! I pray that she is doing well after the loss of her husband! We miss you Chris!!

Honored Contributor

@momO5 wrote:

My first post!

Was just watching a LocknLock presentation and its just not the same! Love the new host but miss Chris and dont feel as motivated to buy the product as I did with Chris! I pray that she is doing well after the loss of her husband! We miss you Chris!!

@momO5  Go to her Instagram. She talks about Lock and Lock and about what she is doing these days.