Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@MrSour wrote:

Fox news will enlighten you

👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

Only 7 thumbs down? Oh come on, you can do better than that showing your distain for MrSour's suggestion. 

Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

If I were home during the day, I'd be watching TCM all day.  I am convinced they show better films on weekdays than weekends.

@Peaches McPhee 

Yes, I have caught these little movie "gems" on the weekdays....you may not have heard of the actors, but the plots are very well written and acting is terrific.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Maybe it's for the best. You can maybe try some other ways to spend your time. 

Valued Contributor

To Whom It May Concern:

Did I ask for advice? No I did not. I do not not appreciate the Sanctimonious comments on my  post. Man. I do not sit on the couch eat bon bon's and watch QVC  all day. I do not need to be told what else I can or should do instead of watching QVC. Like a lot of people that live alone, I have QVC or somthing else or music on in the background while I go about my chores or work on the computer. 

I wouldn't be surprised at one or two comments making a show of being morally superior.  But so many! Where do you people get off? Talk about needing to get a life!