Honored Contributor

I received a 20% off Coupon from QVC today in my E-mail!  They never send out coupons, so here's your chance to take advantage.  

THANKS QVC!

Trusted Contributor

That'll be the day when I get a coupon!

Honored Contributor

I won't hold my breath . 😂

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: Check Your E-Mail

[ Edited ]

A few months ago I got a coupon for 20% off $50.  Used it to buy wine!!  I expect the first and only time I'll get a coupon from here!  I get plenty of sales promotions from other retailers.

Respected Contributor

I am sure I will not get one.  

QVC took me for granted for many years, back in the day when I was a very active shopper with them.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I received a 20% off Coupon from QVC today in my E-mail!  They never send out coupons, so here's your chance to take advantage.  

THANKS QVC!

@Icegoddess Thanks for sharing!  it is hit or miss with who receives these coupons.  Prior to Christmas, I received one (others did, as well), but many on the boards said they did not.

On the otherhand, HSN sends various coupons constantly.  I am not really an HSN shopper, but since they came under the same umbrella as the Q, I have made a few purchases.

Gloria

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I won't hold my breath . 😂

I won't either as never received anything before. Probably will be like the free cookies where some got it and others not.

Respected Contributor

Nothing here either.

Respected Contributor

Nope, checked my email. Did not receive one nor do I expect one.  I very seldom shop with qvc.  Now, HSN on the other hand frequently sends me 20% off coupons and $$ off purchases. 

Super Contributor

I have been hitting my F5 button all day -nothing.