Valued Contributor

On hsn. How do you recharge those? I have watched demo but they never say.

Trusted Contributor

Using the cable included with this package, charge the instaCHARGE by connecting one end to the instaCHARGE and the other end to either your computer using its USB port or to the wall adapter included in your package. Charging will be cut off when the instaCHARGE is fully charged.

Respected Contributor

What mesmerelda said.  Can be charged by plugging into your computer or an electrical outlet.  They do show it on the video.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Valued Contributor

Well I watched and guess missed that part. Thank you all.

Respected Contributor

I would like to have a charger in my home.  Can you give me the exact name/description of the one that was offered on HSN.  Were there more than one in the pack?

Valued Contributor

They were called instacharge and come in a four pack.

Super Contributor

Re: Charging set tsv

[ Edited ]

I bought the 4-set with the docking station from HSN a few months ago...my chargers are much slimmer and smaller than the new ones offered now (I keep one in my purse, at work and the other two at home)...but the new ones have 3 ports to charge at the same time and that alone is a winner...I'm thinking of ordering the new set for that reason alone and give my mom one...these litle things stay charged a long time before having to recharge them and they are a life saver for sure!

Honored Contributor

i have the set of four instacharge from hsn. each are 7200 mah. they each have three ports which is great......plus the strong flashlight. one drawback.....they ARE a bit heavy when placed into your purse, but i highly recommend. i usually charge them on my laptop.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein