Regular Contributor

Where is Carolyn???  Tuned in on D&C this morning and promptly turned it off when I realized she was not on show.  Sorry Gary !!  

Hope she on a well-deserved vacation.

Honored Contributor

I though it was strange they had a pre-recorded show on QVC Main.  There was no mention of Carolyn that I heard.  I wondered what was going on.  Gary was on live for 2 hours at some ungodly hour like 5am with Christine Zell.  Again, no mention of Carolyn.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Maybe, she is having heart problems again. I don't think I heard where she shared what her problem was, but if it is Afib, that's one tricky heart condition.

Respected Contributor

Last week she said she was going to visit her parents. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn MIA???

[ Edited ]

She was in NC visiting her parents. She has pictures on Instagram. She was on the train yesterday headed home.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99

You are absolutely correct about the afib...DH spent the last 6 weeks fighting continuous afib that came out of nowhere.  Many tests, lots of Lasix, Eliquis, cardiologist appointments.  He finally has had several good days in a row.  Watching salt and fluid intake.

A very scary time !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

Carolyn's not MIA. I don't remember what product she was presenting but she was on the air last week.

Honored Contributor

Last week on D&C she mentioned a couple of times that she would be going to NC on vacation.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Why are host vacations always well deserved?

Contractually, they're entitled to a certain predetermined, negotiated number of vacation days.

Honored Contributor

Like most companies, employees do get vacation.  I don't understand why posters have to ask about hosts if they don't see them for a day or two.  Also, many times they are at  the other Q channels plus they do have vacation time.