Esteemed Contributor

Re: Carolyn Gracie [sort of] Back at QVC

Wishing Carolyn success and good luck. She's special, and I love so much love for her pets. Hope she makes millions! 

Valued Contributor

Speaking of teeth, from time to time here on the forums I have the urge to knock someone's out. But that's just me. 😉

Honored Contributor

Ho hum.

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie WOW I didn’t know that! That’s fantastic!! Thanks for letting me know!! 🤗🤗🤗
Honored Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
@RockycoastI have to BRAG on Roberta’s!!! Last March we bought Roberta’s 9 piece Trample Me Flowering Thyme Collection in the color purple. We bought 2 sets of them. They were very healthy looking upon arrival and extremely easy to plant. The main reason we got them was because they said they would spread so that you wouldn’t have to keep buying mulch year after year. AND they would stay green all year round and were drought tolerant. HOLY MOLY they not only made a perfect ground cover and smothered out weeds, the Beautiful purple flowers were a bonus!! Highly Recommend these AMAZING plants and we definitely will be buying more this year!! Save your money by not wasting it on mulch that you have to replace every year. Ugh!
Roberta’s Flowering Thyme is the “Living Mulch” YOU NEED!!! 🥰

@RescueLover 

I never got mine...supposedly in stock, but went on BO and then got cancelled.

Thanks for your review....I am going to watch for them again this Spring.

I have a couple Roberta's items and all are healthy and growing great.

Contributor

I just watched her FB live and it seems the squirrel just may be hitching a ride back to QVC.  She showed "Nutsy" with his garden tools (ugh).  Wishing her much success with her line however I'm not a gardener so I don't watch many of the garden shows.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just gotta say: I've never watched Carolyn's shows, so I can't say I'm a fan, but if she's happy about returning to QVC, I'm happy for her.

What a mean thing to say about her teeth - They looked fine to me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@seaBreeze wrote:

Good for Carolyn!  For me, I would never set foot back on QVC soil after being tossed aside last year.

@seaBreeze 

She somewhat addressed this in response to another comment by saying that we don't know the whole story behind what happened with QVC.  She won't go into detail, but she said that "it wasn't a bad thing".  She said it was a business decision, and a good business decision for her as well.  

Carolyn is delighted to come back to QVC with her own products from her own company.  She certainly doesn't have any hard feelings about what happened.  And QVC is delighted to have her come back in this capacity.  Right now the items will only be at QVC, but she will be branching out with her own website and other products besides gardening.  

Honored Contributor

Great opportunity for Carolyn.  I hope she does well.  

I don't have pets and live in a 10th Floor apartment ... not the sort of products I'd have any use for.

Respected Contributor

She's making lemonade out of lemons Woman Happy