Trusted Contributor

Re: Carolyn Gracie [sort of] Back at QVC

@Rockycoast I have to BRAG on Roberta’s!!! Last March we bought Roberta’s 9 piece Trample Me Flowering Thyme Collection in the color purple. We bought 2 sets of them. They were very healthy looking upon arrival and extremely easy to plant. The main reason we got them was because they said they would spread so that you wouldn’t have to keep buying mulch year after year. AND they would stay green all year round and were drought tolerant. HOLY MOLY they not only made a perfect ground cover and smothered out weeds, the Beautiful purple flowers were a bonus!! Highly Recommend these AMAZING plants and we definitely will be buying more this year!! Save your money by not wasting it on mulch that you have to replace every year. Ugh!
Roberta’s Flowering Thyme is the “Living Mulch” YOU NEED!!! 🥰
Honored Contributor

DH is the gardener in this house but I will buy something to support her, even if I have to go out and plant it myself.  Personally my gardening sticks to Bearded Iris and Tomatoes.  This helps renew my faith in QVC.  Yay, Carolyn !

Honored Contributor

Hope her line does well,

ᐅTop143+ Good Luck GIF, Animated Good Luck GIF Download

Honored Contributor

These hosts have invested a lot in their careers.  If they're a TV personality, they will try to stay in that lane and get good employment wherever they can.  No matter how or why they left, former hosts have to make hard decisions about their financial future.  

Carolyn with garden items makes perfect sense.  She can put a smile on, and then go home.  She'll sell only what's in her own brand now, and partner with an established company to help with the manufacture & delivery aspect of it all.

I don't have a garden, so I probably won't watch anything past the first show.  All the best to her.

Trusted Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Hello my Friends! I can’t keep this a secret any longer! Are you ready?!? I am thrilled to announce that I have created my own exciting new brand, “Girl Next Door by Carolyn”!

Why would it have been a "secret" to begin with?  eye roll

@Daisy Sunflower 

QVC always make it a big secret, big deal when introducing new shows/vendors, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  Carolyn just posted that she will do a live-stream today at 2 pm.with additional info and to answer questions.

Respected Contributor

Good for Carolyn!  For me, I would never set foot back on QVC soil after being tossed aside last year.

Honored Contributor

Maybe this will appease the "oh, woe is Carolyn" crowd.  She is obviously doing just fine.  I'm sure she's much happier now than working under the pressure to sell at QVC. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Well I sure hope the squirrel isn't working with Roberta's Gardens too...

Honored Contributor

@RescueLover   Did you know you can grow flowering thyme from cuttings or by dividing the plants?

Once you have some that are established, you don't need to buy them ever again.

You can also dry out their leaves to make a minty tasting tea.