Respected Contributor

Ordered tsv late this morning.  Ordered lavendar and after watching the latest presentation I decided to change to a different color.  Too late - when I tried to cancel or edit it would not allow me.  Unable to change anything because it was in the shipping process. I thought you had at least the same day to change your order in the past. I will have to get it and return/exchange.  What a pain.  I wont order so fast next time.

Super Contributor

I'm not sure when the change was made, but, they have definitely changed their ordering process. For years, you could order something and even be able to cancel the whole order as late as the next day. Recently I placed an order and about 30 minutes later, I had buyer's remorse and decided I would cancel the order. I got the same message - order in process of shipping and could not be cancelled. I was so surprised. And would you believe, that order did not actually ship out until 2 days later?!!! I called customer service to complain  -- they said they would put a note on the order and that I could return it using their pre-paid label and I would not be charged. That's when I told myself that I would have to be absolutely sure before placing anymore orders!  

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Esteemed Contributor

Call Customer Service - u should always have one full day to make a change or cancel. Items are NEVER processed or shipped out that fast.

Honored Contributor

There is no set cancel time.  Orders started locking down around six months ago.  Not all orders, some orders.  

Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed some of my orders give me the option to cancel, or edit, and others don't.

I'm pretty sure it depends on whether it's shipped from the manufacturer or from QVCs inventory.

Esteemed Contributor

@kivahwrote:

Call Customer Service - u should always have one full day to make a change or cancel. Items are NEVER processed or shipped out that fast.

I've had items shipped out SAME DAY by the manufacturer, standard shopping, arrived two and a half days later.

That's always been in a TSV situation tho.

Respected Contributor

It will be interesting to see how quickly I get these.  Last shoe tsv (Clarks) same thing happened, changed my mind, could not cancel because it was in process of shipping and they were not shipped until 5 days later, I received a week after trying to cancel.  Never had that with Clarks before. Now Skechers same thing.  Maybe I will like them and be glad I couldn't cancel; wishful thinking!