Trusted Contributor

QVC CONTINUING TO INCORRECTLY CREDIT RETURNS - AD NAUSEAM

I know this has been discussed over and over and over again.  But my experience really does just take the cake.  I pay for a lot of my own returns and don't use the QVC return label.  For the longest time I would even write on the return invoice that I used my own label and asked QVC to please NOT deduct for the QVC label that I did not use.  That didn't work.  I was constantly having to call and have the situation corrected.  So, I called customer service and was told more than once by the representatives that I "must" call QVC customer service and let them know when I was sending something back on my own dime.  So, that became my routine -- call and let them know that they should NOT deduct for the QVC return label.  Recently I did my usual -- called customer service to let them know I was sending something back.  Well, this customer service rep actually told me that this was NOT necessary.  Apparently the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing at QVC.  Foolishly, I took her advice and just sent something back without calling to alert QVC.  Well, don't you know that once again, they incorrectly took the $6.95 from my return, so I had to call them yet again and tell them that I did NOT use their label.  And the cherry on the top of that cake was that it will take TEN days to credit my account!!!

How in the world is this so hard for QVC to get right?  It seriously blows my mind.  Customers shouldn't have to work this hard to make sure they are not cheated out of their money.  I feel like I'm in an epsidoe of the Twilight Zone.  Geez.

Frequent Contributor

Re: QVC CONTINUING TO INCORRECTLY CREDIT RETURNS - AD NAUSEAM

I just called this morning for the same complaint. I paid for my own return, and they charged me $6.95.  This has been going on for a couple of years.  All it does it anger me that they will not have their employees do their job, but rather it be at their customers expense.  I am tired of having to watch my account due to this.

Esteemed Contributor

@12andcounting  I am so sorry,, but I have had the same kind of frustrations you have had over and over, and it seems though QVC toots their horn about free exchanges, they cannot get that right either, just way too frustrating and time consuming to shop with QVC!

Honored Contributor

Honestly, if I had these kinds of problems I would quit shopping with them.

There is no reason why anyone should have to contact QVC first to let them know a return is being made using your own label.  There is no excuse why QVC keeps deducting the return label charge over and over when a return is made at the customer's expense.

Respected Contributor

I returned Luminara cloche on easy pay. Received a refund on first payment but the others are still showing on easy pay.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdivawrote:

Honestly, if I had these kinds of problems I would quit shopping with them.

There is no reason why anyone should have to contact QVC first to let them know a return is being made using your own label.  There is no excuse why QVC keeps deducting the return label charge over and over when a return is made at the customer's expense.

@Lipstickdiva

I agree with you totally.  And I am shopping less and less -- haven't stopped cold turkey, but definitely decreasing my shopping with QVC.  As you have said -- there is NO EXCUSE for this to be a constant problem with QVC.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

How about discussing this with QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com via email rather than calling. You should not have to contact QVC when you return on your own dime, but I have had the same problem in the past and had to provide the USPS tracking# for the return! I discovered the QVCSocialTeam on this forum--I do not bother to call any more because you get varying information and inconsistency with different people. The QVCSocialTeam has very good reps who will straighten out things.  They are my go-to now for anything question.   It is easier and more efficient to email the problem rather than call and get different information. QVCSocialTeam is pleasant, consistent and accommodating.  You will get to know them and they will get to know you!

Esteemed Contributor

@12andcounting @Lipstickdiva I have not watched QVC in months I used to purchase several times a week and since December I have made two purchases, I read more and more people writing the same thing, and I know the forums are just a small portion of viewers that shop QVC, but this is rididulous when the same thing happens over and over and it never seems to be addressed as an intermal problem within QVC?  Now I am going to get blasted by someone for talking bad about QVC, it happens every time.  Those QVC cheerleaders who think QVC does nothing wrong!  Even returning defective items people are being charged the return fee, it is pathetic!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't return much b/c I no longer order things that have 'to fit'.  However, I just use Q label so once I give the package to the post man - I'm done - no fuss - no follow-up - no calling CS to fight my case that I paid out of pocket and they charged me $7.00 for the return.  How much is your time and high blood pressure worth?  $1.00  ?  $2.50  ?    You are paying with either method, so why not make it easy on yourself.

Esteemed Contributor

@ScarletDove I have gone that route and yes they have helped.  But once I wrote a long email laying out all the problems I have had over the last year, I received an email back that they were forwarding my email onto the higher ups, never heard another word!