Regular Contributor

I really like a lot of her things...but i wish she would either amake them longer...

or make then in talls...

All of her tops are just too short for a tall person. 

Honored Contributor

@Bettyanne   Her clothing is cheaply made.  Short tops cost less to manufacture.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Camdace Cameron Bure

[ Edited ]

for some reason  the sleeve lengths are extremely long on everything  she sells... poor seamstress work ???

Valued Contributor

I agree that she should carry talls.   I like the length of her tops because they are not all tunic length. I  prefer a button front shirt that does not come below my hips. I have liked the majority of items I have ordered from her line. 

Valued Contributor

I like her clothes anbd have be3en buying several of them.  What I like the most is thgey are not tunic  length, they come to the hip whichg is far more fllattering.  I also like her styles....they usually are not the same old tee shirt style.  Hopefully QVC will stay with this line.

Valued Contributor

I agree. There are some people who are taller and need the extra length.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bettyanne wrote:

I really like a lot of her things...but i wish she would either amake them longer...

or make then in talls...

I'm 5'2" and CCB tops are perfect for me.  There are many other brands on QVC and in other stores that are too long for me, but I don't expect them to change for my sake.  Ladies, we come in many different sizes and shapes and the trick is to just find the brands that work for your own body type.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Bettyanne wrote:

or make then in talls...

I'm 5'2" and CCB tops are perfect for me.  There are many other brands on QVC and in other stores that are too long for me, but I don't expect them to change for my sake.  Ladies, we come in many different sizes and shapes and the trick is to just find the brands that work for your own body type.

@shoesnbags   I am fun size too and I love her line. Everything fits proportionally with no dragging hems and too long tunic tops.  Yes, I agree there should be something for everyone.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Bettyanne wrote:

or make then in talls...

Yessss! Her tops are all too short and her jeans are ankle length (too short!). She's cute, but I don't buy much of her items. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Camdace Cameron Bure

[ Edited ]

@Bettyanne I'm only 5'3 and I can't wear her clothes!

She ought to just call her line petites!

I just pass by her/shows.