Regular Contributor

CYBER MONDAY ON QVC AND ITS AS EXCITING AS HAVING A ROOT CANAL...

Between black friday and today I have not purchased anything from the Q. I NOTICE MANY PEOPLE are complaing about SAME OLD STUFF, TSV DRAGGING ON ALL DAY ETC...

QVC needs to hear us!  I myself will stop buying and watching as its gotten so bad.  THANKS!!!!  Any of us shopaholics will now be cured!!! YIPPY!!!! Thanks Q

Respected Contributor

Re: CYBER MONDAY ON QVC AND ITS AS EXCITING AS HAVING A ROOT CANAL...

I think the best way for them to hear you is to shop elsewhere online where the deals are MUCH better!  I have stopped watching altogether.

Honored Contributor

ITA

one of the blogs I read is listing all the deals on beauty offered today,

long list of % off ranges from10 to 40 off

QVC is nothing other than ezpay.  

well I guess it works for some, 

Respected Contributor

Never had a root canal - but, I hear 'ya!! Have not tuned in or bought a thing!

Pretty boring lineup for a big shopping weekend!! 

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping on at least easy pay on a clothing item i have been looking at...................free shipping is heading in the right direction...but most items are $3.00..............so not the best bargain around....................and i haven't watched for days (just checked online) because of the TSV overkill and the constant SAME products over and over..............going  to order online elsewhere at this point.....

Honored Contributor

The only item I bought from QVC was a D&C top that was in my wish list and turned up as a lunchtime special.  Thank you to the person who told us how to check into the specials early!  Otherwise, my shopping was at HSN and Macy's.

I don't understand why people continue to criticize QVC.  It is what it is, it won't change and there are plenty of other places to shop.  I don't get it!

Honored Contributor

All I can say is,  if I was a QVC stockholder,  I'd be on the warpath!   Their attempts at marketing are just plain stupid. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50  It is their hobby!   Too much time on their hands.  wink wink

Honored Contributor

Dreadful programming selling dreadful junk during dreadfully long presentations.

Valued Contributor

The whole big sale is awful.  I actually was looking for something to buy and I could not, just could not pull the trigger on anything.  I haven't looked at them on TV, I was just surfing the web.  I look at our Comcast guide and it says gift ya ya ya all day every day so I don't even flip over to the Q.  I don't care who is selling that stuff, just get me through the holidays and if I still remember I will click on the Q.  Oh, and since everone is buying online these days the Q will most likely pick up a whole bunch of new people.  New people to bore to death.