Honored Contributor

COMPLIMENT FOR QVC REGARDING SHIPPING!

[ Edited ]

Many of us have complained about how long we have to wait to receive our  QVC merchandise.  Well I want to give a compliment to QVC.  I placed 2 orders recently and received them SUPER FAST!  One was placed on 8/11 shipped 8/13, and received 8/15.  Another order was placed 8/10, shipped 8/13 and recieved 8/15. 

I think the BIG DIFFERENCE is due to the fact UPS handled the shipping and delivery!!!  In my neck of the woods this seems to be the most efficient and quickest way to receive merchandise orders..... In the past USPS handled the shipping/delivery and Ive experienced delays of 3-4 weeks and one time it took 31 days, I had thought my order was lost in the mail.  

Just wanted to pass along a compliment to QVC and UPS!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: COMPLIMENT FOR QVC REGARDING SHIPPING!

I concur, I've been receiving my orders very fast.  If they come from the warehouse in California, I get them 3 days after they ship.  I see a big improvement in shipping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've posted about this in another thread, but it's more topical here, so I'll share again and add a bit more detail. My last few orders have been processed, shipped, and delivered in a very short period of time—most recently:

•Clothing item ordered on 8/6 was delivered on 8/9

•Christmas decor item ordered on 8/6 was delivered on 8/14

•Harvest decor item ordered on 8/7 was delivered today, 8/16

•Clothing items (2 of same) ordered on 8/9 were delivered today, 8/16

•Kitchen item ordered on 8/14 shipped on 8/15 and is scheduled for delivery on 8/19

Interestingly, even though the Ontario warehouse has been the key in many of my speedy deliveries since I live out west, for the orders listed here, only the first clothing item with the ultra-fast delivery came from that site via USPS; everything else has been shipped from PA and VA via SurePost.

ETA: My mistake—the kitchen item is coming from CA via SurePost. I couldn't believe it when I got a shipping alert the day after placing my order!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks QVC my orders are shipping faster also😍

Valued Contributor

Ditto @Spurt Now folks can complain about shippig be too fast to cancel orders.

Honored Contributor

@wildlifewitch wrote:

Ditto @Spurt Now folks can complain about shippig be too fast to cancel orders.

@wildlifewitch 

True......😄....

But I'll be happy to share...."think before pressing send" ......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”