Honored Contributor

Re: COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!

Perhaps some of the warehouses are automated, and robots are making the errors. I know that Amazon has been using shipping robots since July, and possibly others, such as the Q, have followed suit.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Yes, it happened to me as well.  I ordered two LOGO pants, one black and one blue.  I got the black one, but the blue one was a Denim & Co size 10 petite!  It is being sent back and Customer Service assures me there will be no charge for the return shipping.  I'm not sure why the the offense was so severe as to need all caps in the title.  These things happen all the time, and more so at this time of year.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

To the OP, I know you are disappointed.  Sorry.  (No sarcasm.)

I agree, Homegirl, above.

And if you call CS and get nasty, it isn't going to do you any good.

It's an extremely busy time of year, and the level of errors will be higher than usual. 

Contributor

Thanks for everyone's input on the situation. I'm much calmer today. But I never at any time raised my voice with any CS rep. I know very well they had no part in what was sent to me. When I got disconnected while being on hold for a long time for the 2nd time, that's when I lost it. But I vented through written words here in this forum.  I guess it's because my last 8 returns have been due to either defective jewelry or incorrect items or sizes being sent to me.  And errors with as is items top the return list.

Anyways, I finally spoke with a supervisor who treated me with compassion and respect and I believe we resolved things. I'm sorry guys if I came across brash. 

Respected Contributor

Wow.  That's awful.  I just received my first "as is" order yesterday on some shoes and had a VERY positive experience.  Fast delivery too.  I hope you get this resolved.  Or, give it a break and shop elsewhere for awhile.  I spread my shopping around and I'm so much better for it.  There are some fantastic deals at the storefronts right now.  I just had a day out and about and I felt like a kid in a candy store.  Absolutely couldn't believe the deals.  Reminded me that there are no longer unique items with these retailers.  They ALL copy these fashions and they are easy to find.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I quit buying clothes from Q a couple of years ago because of inconsistent/poor quality and repeatedly receiving the wrong color or size.   

Valued Contributor

This outlet has become a shopping experience that I am not repeating. I've surfed Q about once every couple of days or so--at different times--day and night --there is absolutely nothing I want or would give to anyone . The items aren't gifts, just stuff.
Valued Contributor

It's also happening to jewelry, I ordered a diamonique bracelet that was the wrong size and no sizes were available to reorder it. Then I decided to try another, it was sent to me with the clasp done as you'd wear it closed yet snapped in half! I wonder if it was a return that they stuck back in their inventory. They might put it back out for the next person if I got it this way. My first bracelet didn't come latched.

Also, I got a used Mally eyeshadow stick that someone returned rolled up because it was half gone when I twisted the tube because I could see it had been used, but a prior customer put it in the new box and sent it back used many months by the looks of it. QVC should never put returned cosmetics back out for sale.