Respected Contributor

Anyone else tired of the “buy multiples” mantra. All I can think of when they say this is how it must be regularly suggested strongly in their zoom meetings. Beside the fact that a lot of people are out of work and may be for a while. And they are not, in most cases, offering any incentive to do this. 

Respected Contributor

Re: “Buy Multiples”

[ Edited ]

I totally agree but I also realize it's their job to sell. sell. sell !  I don't buy more because they want me to.  I buy what I can afford when I make a purchase 

Esteemed Contributor

It's for the "gift closet" 😂

Esteemed Contributor

The verbiage QVC uses to do what it is designed to do; promote sales and maximize profits, does not tire me. I love shopping at The Q, so my opinion is perhaps biased.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Anyone else tired of the “buy multiples” mantra. All I can think of when they say this is how it must be regularly suggested strongly in their zoom meetings. Beside the fact that a lot of people are out of work and may be for a while. And they are not, in most cases, offering any incentive to do this. 

@wakefield64 

If I was out of work I wouldn't be shopping for extras, only necesseties like rent/mortgage, groceries, utilities...not shopping on QVC.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I don’t hear much of what the hosts say.

Once I decide I want the item and they quickly rattleof the STUPID names given to the colors, I’m totally trying to figure out what sunset moon color actually is!

Why?  Why in the name of Heaven can’t they name the item the actual color?

I always have to rewind the presentation so I can slowly find/hear the color I want.

My idea of sunset might be different from your idea of what color a sunset actually is!!

If the person who gives these things a name feels the impulse to show their descriptive vocabulary....at least put the REAL color somewhere in it......Please!

I’d love to see the names up on the TV screen.  I dont give a rat’s butt what the host looks like or says....just help me with the color.

Maybe my imagination isn’t that good...yea...let’s go with that...

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

And the neighbors, don't forget the neighbors !!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I don’t hear much of what the hosts say.

Once I decide I want the item and they quickly rattleof the STUPID names given to the colors, I’m totally trying to figure out what sunset moon color actually is!

Why?  Why in the name of Heaven can’t they name the item the actual color?

I always have to rewind the presentation so I can slowly find/hear the color I want.

My idea of sunset might be different from your idea of what color a sunset actually is!!

If the person who gives these things a name feels the impulse to show their descriptive vocabulary....at least put the REAL color somewhere in it......Please!

I’d love to see the names up on the TV screen.  I dont give a rat’s butt what the host looks like or says....just help me with the color.

Maybe my imagination isn’t that good...yea...let’s go with that...

@Annabellethecat66    I just bought some pants (elsewhere)......and the color was called "Divine Mercury".

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I use to have a gift bin or two but no more.  Donated what was left to those in need.

How times have changed me. 

Honored Contributor

Hosts are just doing their jobs. They're doing what they are told. We all have things we say as part of the job. All their sayings and quips don't affect me.  It's time to leave hosts alone or move on.