Honored Contributor

They've come through like Champs.  UPS just delivered four packages to my house that had been ordered as recently as 5 days ago.  Now if I could just get the #**!  post office to deliver the package they're holding and "making plans to deliver" for one week.  Just sent a complaint form. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I agree, @Kachina624 !

I was on waitlist for the Ninja and came off quickly.  The next day it was in process, then shipped.  Tracking says it's out for delivery today!!!!!  I can't believe it!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I just received an apology from UPS My Choice informing me they couldn't upgrade a package for UPS delivery that would now be delivered by USPS.  

Macy's doing a good job.  Processing and shipping within 2-3 days.  UPS just delivered one box that took only 3 days.  

Watching an order shipped by USPS from Virginia that's taking forever.  I live in the Northeast.  

Esteemed Contributor

The PO has a special file for complaints.......image.png

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

The PO has a special file for complaints.......image.png

@hopi 

You're so right, USPS in our area are really playing games with saying things were 'delivered'.

I've had 5 orders in the last week and a half saying 'delivered', but were not!

After I 'tried' to file a lost package claim, the USPS ignored me, insisting it had been delivered and even described my house.

Guess what, the USPS delivered them 1 & 2 days later.

Apparently they're scanning the packages as 'delivered' when they load them on the truck and if they run out of time, they deliver them the next day or day after.

Pretty sneaky, IMO!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@hopi    OH, ye of little faith.  Fifteen minutes after I entered that complaint, I got a call from my local PO.  He said their tracking showed my package never left California, and what I saw (which I read to him) was stuff UPS entered, which was fiction.  Interesting.  They don't store packages, don't have room and they don't have this package. 

I immediately contacted the mods for a replacement. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I agree @Kachina624. Ordered sheets on Tuesday they came today via UPS.  Quite a few of my items have been delivered quickly.

Also, my returns are being processed fast too.  What's happening  at QVC?  Will it last? I hope so.

Respected Contributor

Some days are great and some days are bad as far as deliveries go. I have had items ride all over the country it seems before they get to me, others are here in 3-4 days.  I have a order coming from QVC that was just shipped a couple of days ago and it will be here tomorrow according to USPS informed delivery.   

Respected Contributor

I have seen a very good increase in shipping and returns from QVC.  Once shipped my items have been received post haste whether by UPS or USPS.

Any holdup seems to be the amount of time IN Preparing your Order.  I haven't had any issue with shipping.

Respected Contributor

I have been having good luck with receiving my items as well.  I need help to stop buying.  Lol. To me from me is killing me and everyone else is done.

I do hand it to QVC and found an item I had been searching around town for and on line and QVC too earlier,  but they got some in and I am thrilled.  Ordered right away and on its way.  Electronic item and not easy to find.  Price is good too and not cheap but not cheap anywhere.  My daughter found it and gave me a buzz.  I asked her to be on the look out.

I told my husband  I can't find anywhere and he said I have faith in you and if anyone can find it you can.  This was in the first part of December but had started looking earlier than that too.  Glad I didn't disappoint him.  Lol